At The Risk Of Getting Sappy...

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 30 2010 3:03 PM

As I was studying for my sermon last week I was again reminded that Logos is an OUTSTANDING product.  Sometimes, even as a loyal customer, I find something to grumble at, forgetting how great the program and company really are.  Logos, please accept my heartfelt "thanks" for providing us with such a great product and for being such a great company.  You are (sappy drum-roll please) the very best.  Yes

Posts 1993
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 3:17 PM

I completely agree. I continually find myself thrilled with how Logos makes things possible that otherwise would not be. I'll go a step further: I know that L3 power users miss some important features, but L3 was unusable to me (crazy high learning curve - felt like I was starting over every time I opened the app). L4 is simply amazing. I trust that this is taking 1 step backward to be able to eventually take 5 steps forward.

Now if I can just get through my 1,900 resources... ;)

Donnie

Posts 711
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 4:23 PM

I continue to be amazed by the quality, exploding quality, and usability of Logos resources AND by the level of customer service and involvement, as witnessed by the Forums, Blog, and WIKI which have saved my bacon on numerous occasions.

Shalom to all,

Steve

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 4:34 PM

It's easy (as you said) to get a little jaded; used to Logos and forget how amazing it is...

I was blessed recently to see my sister in law become a first time Logos user and to watch her amazement and wonder at what Logos was capable of was a real kick!

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 236
Michael March | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 2 2010 12:39 PM

+1Yes

Windows PC - Android Phone - Surface Pro 4

Posts 77
Geneva Smith Krag | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 2 2010 1:37 PM

+2

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS