Combine Highlighting

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 132
George T. Kelley | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 2 2010 10:14 AM

Some time back I imported my highlighting from Libronix 3 to Logos 4. Now it is just one file instead of several. Is there a way to combine some of the highlighting that is redundant or deleting the redundant ones without loosing the highlighting? (In Libronix 3 I had several different files and for convenience I had some of the same Highlighting, e.g., 'Christ' in more than one file, also some of the colors from Lib 3 to Lo4 were changed to the point some of highlighted text is unreadable or barely readable.) Now I have highlighting in several different sections of 4's highlighting file and when I attempt to change one in a particular text... it usually is not the correct one; unlike L3 L4 does not reveal the highlighting name. If I decide on a different color for the highlighting, to make it clearer or to obtain conformity, I have to search through the whole file for the particular highlighting, which is a nightmare.

I thought about combining and making changes in Lib3 and then import them again, but I don't know if this will cause me to have double entries, making a bigger miss than I already have. I thought about deleting the Logos4 Highlighting file, but I was not for sure how to do that, and then make all my corrections in Lib3; finally I would import them into Logos 4.

Any thoughts?
God Bless,
GeorgeT

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 2 2010 11:33 AM

George T.:
I thought about combining and making changes in Lib3 and then import them again, but I don't know if this will cause me to have double entries, making a bigger miss than I already have. I thought about deleting the Logos4 Highlighting file, but I was not for sure how to do that, and then make all my corrections in Lib3; finally I would import them into Logos 4.

Just a thought here, but wouldn't it be easier to open Libronix to the same place, find the highlighter name and then change it in L4? I've changed a lot of highlighting pallettes in L4. Works great!

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 132
George T. Kelley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 2 2010 12:06 PM

I have done this with a few, but I had downloaded  several Highlighting schemes of others and applied a few.  I guess I looking for a once for all fix that will not take a long time to complete.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS