Kindle reader

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 37
Chuckk Gerwig | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 4 2010 10:26 AM

a Kindle reader  or the ability to read our logos books on Kindle would be a cost effective super-blessing to those of use who want to read out library books without the bulky laptop!  :) thanks for your hard work guys logos is a blessing

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2010 11:27 AM

Yes Yes  Yes

Posts 88
Nancy A. Almodovar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2010 11:32 AM

Yes

I just rec'd a Kindle and would LOVE to be able to transfer some of my logos books into it to read it.

Posts 1141
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2010 11:39 AM

Yes, the Kindle is so nice to use.  I have been using the Kindle 2 for half a year and one of the ways I use it to read documents I can create is to format them as .pdf or .doc and send them as attachments to my *name*@free.kindle.com and Amazon converts it to Kindle format and sends it back.  I save it on my computer and then hook up the Kindle via usb and drag the file into my Kindle's documents folder.  You may already know that, Nancy and Nicky, but I wanted to mention it in case you didn't.  It is free and easier than it sounds.

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2010 1:32 PM

Thank you, Joan.  I knew you could do it, but not exactly how.  Have now copied your clear instructions.  I hope to order a kindle to be waiting for me when I hope to visit England in February.  Amazon say they'll send them to Albania - till I tried and they changed their mind!  I hesitate to ask my sister to send it in case it disappears in the post and the insurance refuses to pay.  (Post here is insecure to say the least. My neighbour returned someone else's parcel slip that had been put in my P.O.Box by mistake.  And the lad he handed it to said:  "Take the parcel if you want - you've got the slip!")   I decided I wanted a kindle just before my sister came to visit me, but they were sold out.  So now I have to contain my soul in patience.  Hope to get an iPad too, but want to take some advice from friends before committing myself.  It's much more expensive than the Kindle, but should be useful for travelling.  (How did Jesus survive without all these electronics??  Wink

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 4 2010 10:25 PM

Please, Please, Please!YesYesYesYesYes Oh, and did I say PLEASE?!!!!!!Smile

Charlene

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS