Catholic Users

Page 10 of 10 (184 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10
This post has 183 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 9 2012 7:08 PM

Super Tramp:
Please tell me what benefit I would get if i purchased The Northwestern Publishing House Electronic Library: Collection One (100 vols.)

I can say that your getting in the Peoples bible.....a commentary written by a trained theologian written for the common person sitting in the pew....The big other collection....Quarterlies......is a journal written for trained theologians.    if you dont already have either the ppl's bible or quarterlies...they are really good. 

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 9 2012 7:48 PM

William Bingham:
if you dont already have either the ppl's bible or quarterlies...they are really good. 

If the good people of this thread will pardon just one last off-topic question: I would like to request any representative sample from the Quarterlies. Nothing super long, just a sample. I do not have anything other than a few of the Sermon Studies I got in 2010 Master Collection. (The lectionary is surprisingly easy to follow.)

I think the price of the 100 volume collection has jumped $50... Sad   Well, thanks in advance to anyone who can post a clip. 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 93
Michael Gaskin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 16 2012 11:51 AM

The 19th is around the corner and we'll get JP2's and B16's encyclicals!    Order before the price goes up: http://goo.gl/Z7viH

- Michael

Posts 93
Michael Gaskin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 16 2012 12:18 PM

Ack.... Wrong resource.  I mean the B16 collection... that comes out on the 19th.

- Michael

Page 10 of 10 (184 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 | RSS