Christmas 2010 Master Collection (2,010 vols.) A GREAT Bargain!

Page 3 of 7 (126 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 125 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 17
Rebecca RG | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 23 2010 10:45 PM

Praiser,

To add to your list of collections, I believe the entire 12-volume Sheffield Reader collection is in the Master Collection, in addition to the Sheffield Guides collection.

Posts 39
Bryan O Clements | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 5:29 AM

When all was said and done The colleciton added 1331 books that I did not have.  It works out to $1.50 per book.  Not the fantastic deal of only $1 a book but I am still happy with the purchase and my new books.

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 5:30 AM

Rebecca RG:

Praiser,

To add to your list of collections, I believe the entire 12-volume Sheffield Reader collection is in the Master Collection, in addition to the Sheffield Guides collection.

EDIT: Thank you Rebecca RG you are absolutely correct.  WOW another complete collection in the Master Collection!

I will note that in the collections list when I repost with the updated Excel file sometime today.

1.85 GB of UPDATES were ready to download this morning... could it be...could it be...they are being added right now??Big Smile

Posts 1206
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 6:32 AM

I'm hoping Logos fixes it's website product pages soon; I tried reviewing their 50% sale to see what prices were to fill in gaps in collections after downloading the 2010 Master Collection ( http://www.logos.com/products/search?Specials=Featured&unlocked=no&start=300&sort=bestselling&pageSize=60), but the product listings keep showing me books to "Add to Cart" that I also have in my Library.  It is frustrating to have to double-check back and forth to ensure that the page isn't showing me something I already own.

The logic might be daunting, but after the product pages are put into full sync with unlocked Library resources, it would be nice to have a filter that finds partial collections that you own and offers a discounted price to complete those collections. 

Also, when looking at the product page for a collection, I'd like for that page to show me which of the components I already own--it doesn't do that today.

Posts 593
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 7:56 AM

Praiser:

Yes, the Sheffield Reader Collection (12 vols.) and the T&T Clark Bible Study Guides make up the larger Sheffield/T & T Clark Bible Guides Collection (44 vols.)

The books in the Sheffield Reader Collection (which I have) are all monographs. The Sheffield books in the Sheffield/T & T Clark Bible Guides Collection (which I don't have) appear to be commentaries. They are two separate collections.

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 8:37 AM

Pam Larson:

The books in the Sheffield Reader Collection (which I have) are all monographs. The Sheffield books in the Sheffield/T & T Clark Bible Guides Collection (which I don't have) appear to be commentaries. They are two separate collections.

Thank you Rebecca RG you are absolutely correct.  WOW another complete collection in the Master Collection!

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 10:30 AM

Thanks for all your work!

I believe I have a few more for you, though I'm not through checking, so I don't give any guarantees (and most of these are probably  in Portfolio):

Complete:

Church Origins Collection (10 vols.)

Reading the New Testament Commentary (12 vols.)

Studies in the Dead Sea Scrolls (12 vols.)

Incomplete:

Ariel Ministries Messianic Collection (10/11 vols.)   (but the missing one is by far the most expensive)

Early Judaism Bundle (about half, including Studies in the Dead Sea Scrolls listed above)

G K Chesterton Collection (most/11 vols.)

Gnostic & Apocryphal Studies Collection (5/10 vols.)

Hermeneutics Collection (most/12 vols.)

JPS Classic Midrash Collection (1/3 vols.)   (NB: the other vols. can't be bough separately at this time, but the whole collection is at 50%)

JPS Tanakh Commentary Collection (JPSTC) (8/9 vols.)

Romans Through History and Culture Series Collection (2/4 vols.)

Studies in Talmud & Midrash Collection (1/2 vols.)

Praiser:
Messianic Jewish Publishers Collection (22 vols.)    --  Missing 1 volume

Are you sure? I thought I found all.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 11:31 AM

fgh:

Praiser:
Messianic Jewish Publishers Collection (22 vols.)    --  Missing 1 volume

Are you sure? I thought I found all.

The missing volume in this collection is Growing Your Olive Tree Marriage: A Guide for Couples from Two Traditions

Thanks for the extras! Big Smile

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 12:38 PM

Updated with links and prices...

All of the following collections are COMPLETE  in the Christmas 2010 Master Collection (2,010 vols.) :
The prices listed are the current prices listed on the collections ... many are on sale at this time.

Collection Title  Current Price USD  % off 
Atonement Collection (5 vols.) 72.69 50%
B&H Baptist History Collection (11 vols.) 219.99 25%
Black's New Testament Commentary (BNTC) (13 vols.) 299.95 21%
Calvin and the History of Calvinism Collection (31 vols.) 249.95 17%
Canon Press Biblical Studies Collection (6 vols.) 69.95 10%
Christian Life Collection (14 vols.) 99.95 36%
Church Origins Collection (10 vols.)                                  INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO ONLY 179.95 68%
College Press Biblical Studies Collection (6 vols.) 79.95 25%
Day One Biblical and Theological Studies Collection (24 vols.) 269.95 14%
Deuteronomistic History Collection (5 vols.) 299.95 61%
Douglas Wilson Collection (17 vols.) 233.30 0%
Early Church History Collection (7 vols.) 115.99 19%
Evangelism Collection (11 vols.) 149.95 36%
Hebrew History (3 vols.) 42.50 50%
J. Dwight Pentecost Collection  (11 Vols.)                        INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO ONLY 68.95 50%
Kress Biblical Studies Collection (8 vols.) 89.95 10%
Library of Hebrew Bible/OT Studies: JSOTS on Torah (6 vols.) 199.95 74%
Library of NT Studies: JSNTS on Paul (17 vols.) 899.95 59%
Library of NT Studies: JSNTS on the Gospels and Acts (16 vols.) 599.95 69%
Matt Waymeyer Collection (2 vols.) 22.95 8%
Old Testament Studies Series Collection (8 vols.) 189.95 59%
Origins of Ancient Israelite Religion Collection (8 vols.) 169.95 68%
Oswald Chambers Collection  (24 vols.) 119.95 37%
Pastoral Ministry Collection (13 vols.) 136.95 35%
Reading the New Testament Commentary (12 vols.) 131.50 50%
Second Temple Period Collection (19 vols.) 799.95 54%
Sheffield Reader Collection (12 vols.) 199.95 65%
Sheffield/T & T Clark Bible Guides Collection (44 vols.) 849.95 36%
Studies in Jesus and the Gospels (23 vols.) 349.95 72%
Studies in the Dead Sea Scrolls (12 vols.)                           INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO ONLY 219.95 78%
Studies on Deuteronomy (3 vols.) 129.98 50%
Summa Theologica: English and Latin Bundle (30 vols.) 174.98 50%
The Anabaptists (2 vols.) 29.99 29%
Theology and Doctrine Collection (16 vols.) 209.95 75%
Understanding the Old Testament (2 vols.) 89.95 0%
Walk! Messianic Jewish Devotional Commentary Collection (5 vols.) 32.48 50%

The following collections are just some of the offerings that are almost complete or have a few volumes included in the Christmas 2010 Master Collection (2,010 vols.) :

A. W. Tozer Collection (57 vols.)   --  Missing 5 volumes
Abraham Kuyper Collection (3 vols.)   --  Missing 1 volume
Ariel Ministries Messianic Collection (11 vols.)   --  Missing 1 volume      INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO ONLY
B&H Marriage and Family Collection (19 vols.)   --  Missing 4 volumes
B. B. Warfield Collection (20 vols.)   --  Missing 6 volumes
Biblical Counseling Collection (30 vols.)    --  Missing 5 volumes
Catholic Spirituality Collection (12 vols.)   --  Missing 7 volumes
Cecil Sherman Formations Commentary (5 vols.)   --  Missing 4 volumes
Charles Spurgeon Collection (86 vols.)   --  Missing 46 volumes
Contemporary Theology Collection (6 vols.)   --  Missing 2 volumes
Early Judaism Bundle (30 vols.)   --  Missing 14 volumes
Eerdmans Bible Reference Collection (5 vols.)   --  Missing 2 volumes
G. K. Chesterton Collection (11 vols.)   --  Missing 3 volumes
Gnostic & Apocryphal Studies Collection (10 vols.)   --  Missing 5 volumes   INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO
Hermeneutics and Interpretation Bundle (3 vols.)   --  Missing 1 volume
Hermeneutics Collection (12 vols.)   --  Missing 4 volumes       INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO ONLY
History of Israel Collection (19 vols.)   --  Missing 13 volumes
International Theological Commentary (27 vols.)   --  Missing 3 volumes      INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO ONLY 
John Piper Collection (24 vols.)   --  Missing 3 volumes
JPS Classic Midrash Collection   --  Missing 2 volumes
JPS Tanakh Commentary Collection (JPSTC) (9 vols.)   --  Missing 1 volume          INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO ONLY
Judaism and Christianity Collection (7 vols.)    --  Missing 2 volumes
Louis Berkhof Collection (15 vols.)   --  Systematic Theologies is the only volume missing
Messianic Jewish Publishers Collection (22 vols.)    --  Missing 1 volume
Pauline Studies Library (35 vols.)   --  Missing 11 volumes
Preaching the Word Collection (19 vols.)   --  Missing 5 volumes  
Romans Through History and Culture Series Collection (4 vols.)   --  Missing 2 volumes
Roy Zuck Vital Issues Series (12 vols.)   --  Missing 7 volumes
SNTW Collection (7 vols.)    --  Missing 2 volumes
Socio-Rhetorical Commentary Series (SRC) (8 vols.)    --  Missing 4 volumes
Stewart Custer Collection (9 vols.)   --  Missing 3 volumes
Studies in Talmud & Midrash Collection (2 Vols.)   --  Missing 1 volume
The Complete Library of Christian Worship (7 vols.)   --  Missing 2 volumes
The Crossway Classic Commentary Collection (CCC) (13 vols.)   --  Missing 9 volumes
The Crossway Classic Commentary Collection 2 (11 vols.)   --  Missing 8 volumes
The Works of Cornelius Van Til (40 vols.)   --  Missing 6 volumes
The Works of H. A. Ironside (65 vols.)   --  Missing 20 volumes
Trinitarian Theology Collection (3 vols.)   --  Missing 1 volume
Writings From the Ancient World (16 vols.)   --  Missing 13 volumes

EDIT NOTE:    Attaching UPDATED EXCEL file which includes the Collection information listed above as well as a sheet that shows which resources are missing from the Collections listed as incomplete. Big Smile

Have a Wonderfully Blessed CHRISTmas everyone!Gift

5238.Logos Master Collection REVISED 12-24-2010.xlsx

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 1:37 PM

It appears that Logos may have updated the website now to reflect our purchases....the Master Collection is now greyed out for me.

I ended up with 1.85 GB of downloaded resources which totalled 1,294 new resources. That means I paid $1.56 per resource!  Many of those resources would have been $90 each if I had purchased them individually at half off. I had lined up $1,400 of collections that I was already planning to purchase before the end of the year (but held off on because I wanted to see what the Christmas Specials would bring). ALL of the collections I was preparing to order were completely included in the Master Collection. What a blessing!  There were other collections that are included in the Master Collection that were also on my future list, and as I am now discovering there are resources that I was totally unfamiliar with that I wouldn't have pursued but I am so happy to have (I consider them a bonus). Big Smile  This Collection has been a tremendous BLESSING for me personally, and I thank our Father for giving me the opportunity to add these wonderful resources to my library at a price that I could afford.

GiftInsert Dancing Snoopy Dog Praising God picture here! Yipee!Gift

Posts 36
Ben Vargh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 2:17 PM

Praiser:

. Big Smile  This Collection has been a tremendous BLESSING for me personally, and I thank our Father for giving me the opportunity to add these wonderful resources to my library at a price that I could afford.

GiftInsert Dancing Snoopy Dog Praising God picture here! Yipee!Gift

I am a lot poorer today because of you! Big Smile Nevertheless, I am personally very thankful that you took the pain to analyze this collection and post your findings for the good of all - a task I could not do for myself. That has helped me to discover this collection that I had earlier neglected in a whole new way. My attention is now particularly drawn to  the resources on critical studies. This is a fresh new area for me. Given the sheer size of the collection, I am faced with  the unique challenge of manageability. I am interested in insights from all on how to keep track of the resources, especially the critical studies, and make sure they are read and used when doing a Bible Study. Being un-chartered territory, these books/topics that will not occur in my mind to be looking out for them. Hence suggestions/tips from other users on on what kind of Logos Collections are used to manage them, what kind of searches are helpful with them, how they are used during sermon prep, how and where they are arranged in Passage/Exegetical Guides will be greatly appreciated.

This is for sure an un-forgettable Christmas!

GiftGiftGiftGiftGiftGiftGiftGiftGiftGiftGiftGiftGift

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 2:43 PM

I will make the suggestion now that I should have mentioned earlier. For those who have not yet downloaded their resources...if you will do a Ratings:=0 and check to see if you have any that have no rating before your download comes, you can select all of those resources and give them two star ratings (making 2 star ratings your unrated group of resources saving the 1 star rating for books that you would hide or do not want to reference). That way when new resources are downloaded, you can easily tag them as a group without having to sort through your entire collection. Give them 2 star or higher ratings once you have assigned all the tags that you intend to give them to establish new collections.  Since Logos has given us an update column on our library, that certainly helps and can be used to sort out the Master Collection for tagging that way.

This is a great forum discussion from the past about prioritizing and rating http://community.logos.com/forums/p/4363/157779.aspx#157779 

Enjoy your new resources everyone!

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 2:51 PM

Ben Vargh:
I am a lot poorer today because of you! Big Smile

And you are smiling about it....that's good!  Big Smile

I have spent more time (even after I was SOLD on the collection) for the benefit of all the others that wouldn't have the time to really see the value in this collection. Logos has gone way beyond anything I was ever expecting this Christmas, and I wanted EVERYONE who might see this thread to realize the outstanding VALUE contained in it. Even if they own half of the resources already!

Posts 36
Ben Vargh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 3:05 PM

Praiser:

Since Logos has given us an update column on our library, that certainly helps and can be used to sort out the Master Collection for tagging that way.

That was very helpful. I tagged them all together in Library after sorting on the 'Last Updated Date'. Then created a Logos Collection for that tag. Well, this is giving me a starting point. Thanks a lot!

Posts 36
Ben Vargh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 3:17 PM

Praiser:

I have spent more time (even after I was SOLD on the collection) for the benefit of all the others that wouldn't have the time to really see the value in this collection. Logos has gone way beyond anything I was ever expecting this Christmas, and I wanted EVERYONE who might see this thread to realize the outstanding VALUE contained in it. Even if they own half of the resources already!

As you already realise, this 'cup of water'  has fetched you eternal blessings and rewards! I would not have seen this light without you. I am sure you have blessed many others also through these posts. And when we in turn act as faithful stewards of the truths we receive through these resources, well, that is a great ministry on your part at this busy time of the year.

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 5:14 PM

Attaching UPDATED EXCEL file which includes the Collection information listed above as well as a sheet that shows which resources are missing from the Collections listed as incomplete. Big Smile

I think you will like it.....Merry CHRISTmas!

5238.Logos Master Collection REVISED 12-24-2010.xlsx

Posts 19139
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 24 2010 6:56 PM

Thank you for doing all this work, Praiser! I wish I'd seen this thread before I did much of the same work for myself, but I didn't have time to stay caught up with the forums because I was trying to make my decision  about whether to buy this or not before Christmas. I had Portfolio already and also a lot of add-on collections, so I only ended up with 692 total resources that I didn't own yet, many of which were things I didn't want. I am not looking forward to hiding the ones I dont want in my Library one by one, but it was still worth it for the ones I did want. I got up to 194 titles that I wanted before it totalled more than $2010 and I had only gone through about half of the 692, so I decided to go for it.

Now I'm downloading (91% complete) and then I get to look forward to the work of tagging (probably won't have time for a few days), but at least I got the purchase completed before my sales rep left work today. I threw in a few more items -- particularly the remaining volumes from the collections that I'd been wanting which were only partially covered in the Master Collection, so I did the whole order through him, and he got a nice little Christmas bonus out of it, I presume. Smile

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 26 2010 12:57 PM

Praiser:
The missing volume in this collection is Growing Your Olive Tree Marriage: A Guide for Couples from Two Traditions

You're quite right! Embarrassed

I hope I'm not now about to embarrass myself a second time, but I believe that

a) the Second Temple Period Collection is not complete after all. All the titles are there, but Of Scribes and Sages is a two-volume work, of which only one seems to be included.

b) the Pauline Studies Library is somewhat less complete as well. Again, there are 11 titles missing (see the list on p 1 of this thread), but two of them are two-volume works, hence 13 volumes. And, furthermore, out of the included 22, I count to 8 that are included in JSNTS on Paul as well, so there's actually only 14 unique titles.

EDIT: another incomplete series: Forms of the Old Testament Literature Series (FOTL) (5/17 vols.)

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 27 2010 8:21 AM

fgh:

Praiser:

You're quite right! Embarrassed

I hope I'm not now about to embarrass myself a second time, but I believe that

a) the Second Temple Period Collection is not complete after all. All the titles are there, but Of Scribes and Sages is a two-volume work, of which only one seems to be included.

b) the Pauline Studies Library is somewhat less complete as well. Again, there are 11 titles missing (see the list on p 1 of this thread), but two of them are two-volume works, hence 13 volumes. And, furthermore, out of the included 22, I count to 8 that are included in JSNTS on Paul as well, so there's actually only 14 unique titles.

a) Of Scribes and Sages: Early Jewish Interpretation and Transmission of Scripture, Vol. 1 is indeed missing from the Second Temple Period Collection and has been changed in the attached excel file.

b)

The Life and Epistles of St. Paul (2 Vols.) --Only Volume 2 is missing
The Life and Work of Paul (2 Vols.), by F. W. Farrar

Are the two works you are referring to and are showing up on the volumes missing page of the excel file as being two volumes each. Actually Volume 1 of The Life and Epistle of St. Paul is included and I did not realize that The Life of St. Paul was included in the Master collection and added it to the missing volumes list. So because of those two things, the total volumes missing is still 11.

If you look at the excel file you will also see several titles that appear in more than one collection. It is only my intention to detail collections that I believe are complete based on the comparisons in the excel file. All the titles in the Logos 2010 Master Collection are unique in themselves even though they may appear in multiple collections. 

It is very possible that there are some errors as corrected above, so if a particular collection is VERY important to you, you will need to verify it for yourself.

The point of this thread is that even if there is a book or more missing from some of the collections I mentioned (LOGOS made no collection representations - they simply gave us a great bundle of books to purchase)  this is a GREAT BARGAIN! Yippee Big Smile

I will post an updated excel file with these corrections.   Thanks for pointing it out.

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 27 2010 8:32 AM

Corrected 12/27     

Collections that are believed to be Complete within the 2010 Master Collection:
Collection Title 
Atonement Collection (5 vols.)
B&H Baptist History Collection (11 vols.)
Black's New Testament Commentary (BNTC) (13 vols.)
Calvin and the History of Calvinism Collection (31 vols.)
Canon Press Biblical Studies Collection (6 vols.)
Christian Life Collection (14 vols.)
Church Origins Collection (10 vols.)                                  INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO ONLY
College Press Biblical Studies Collection (6 vols.)
Day One Biblical and Theological Studies Collection (24 vols.)
Deuteronomistic History Collection (5 vols.)
Douglas Wilson Collection (17 vols.)
Early Church History Collection (7 vols.)
Evangelism Collection (11 vols.)
Hebrew History (3 vols.)
J. Dwight Pentecost Collection  (11 Vols.)                        INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO ONLY
Kress Biblical Studies Collection (8 vols.)
Library of Hebrew Bible/OT Studies: JSOTS on Torah (6 vols.)
Library of NT Studies: JSNTS on Paul (17 vols.)
Library of NT Studies: JSNTS on the Gospels and Acts (16 vols.)
Matt Waymeyer Collection (2 vols.)
Old Testament Studies Series Collection (8 vols.)
Origins of Ancient Israelite Religion Collection (8 vols.)
Oswald Chambers Collection  (24 vols.)
Pastoral Ministry Collection (13 vols.)
Reading the New Testament Commentary (12 vols.)
Sheffield Reader Collection (12 vols.)
Sheffield/T & T Clark Bible Guides Collection (44 vols.)
Studies in Jesus and the Gospels (23 vols.)
Studies in the Dead Sea Scrolls (12 vols.)                           INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO ONLY
Studies on Deuteronomy (3 vols.)
Summa Theologica: English and Latin Bundle (30 vols.)
The Anabaptists (2 vols.)
Theology and Doctrine Collection (16 vols.)
Understanding the Old Testament (2 vols.)
Walk! Messianic Jewish Devotional Commentary Collection (5 vols.)

The following collections are just some of the offerings that are almost complete or have a few volumes included in the Christmas 2010 Master Collection (2,010 vols.) :

Incomplete Collections Included in the Master Collection:  They are linked to the Logos Website
A. W. Tozer Collection (57 vols.)   --  Missing 5 volumes
Abraham Kuyper Collection (3 vols.)   --  Missing 1 volume
Ariel Ministries Messianic Collection (11 vols.)   --  Missing 1 volume      INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO ONLY
B&H Marriage and Family Collection (19 vols.)   --  Missing 4 volumes
B. B. Warfield Collection (20 vols.)   --  Missing 7 volumes   CORRECTION
Biblical Counseling Collection (30 vols.)    --  Missing 5 volumes
Catholic Spirituality Collection (12 vols.)   --  Missing 7 volumes
Cecil Sherman Formations Commentary (5 vols.)   --  Missing 4 volumes
Charles Spurgeon Collection (86 vols.)   --  Missing 46 volumes
Contemporary Theology Collection (6 vols.)   --  Missing 2 volumes
Early Judaism Bundle (30 vols.)   --  Missing 14 volumes
Eerdmans Bible Reference Collection (5 vols.)   --  Missing 2 volumes
G. K. Chesterton Collection (11 vols.)   --  Missing 3 volumes
Gnostic & Apocryphal Studies Collection (10 vols.)   --  Missing 5 volumes   INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO
Hermeneutics and Interpretation Bundle (3 vols.)   --  Missing 1 volume
Hermeneutics Collection (12 vols.)   --  Missing 4 volumes       INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO ONLY
History of Israel Collection (19 vols.)   --  Missing 13 volumes
International Theological Commentary (27 vols.)   --  Missing 3 volumes      INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO ONLY 
John Piper Collection (24 vols.)   --  Missing 3 volumes
JPS Classic Midrash Collection   --  Missing 2 volumes
JPS Tanakh Commentary Collection (JPSTC) (9 vols.)   --  Missing 1 volume          INCLUDED IN PORTFOLIO ONLY
Judaism and Christianity Collection (7 vols.)    --  Missing 2 volumes
Louis Berkhof Collection (15 vols.)   --  Systematic Theologies is the only volume missing
Messianic Jewish Publishers Collection (22 vols.)    --  Missing 1 volume
Pauline Studies Library (35 vols.)   --  Missing 11 volumes
Preaching the Word Collection (19 vols.)   --  Missing 5 volumes  
Romans Through History and Culture Series Collection (4 vols.)   --  Missing 2 volumes
Roy Zuck Vital Issues Series (12 vols.)   --  Missing 7 volumes
Second Temple Period Collection (19 vols.)    --  Missing 1 volumes  CORRECTION
SNTW Collection (7 vols.)    --  Missing 2 volumes
Socio-Rhetorical Commentary Series (SRC) (8 vols.)    --  Missing 4 volumes
Stewart Custer Collection (9 vols.)   --  Missing 3 volumes
Studies in Talmud & Midrash Collection (2 Vols.)   --  Missing 1 volume
The Complete Library of Christian Worship (7 vols.)   --  Missing 2 volumes
The Crossway Classic Commentary Collection (CCC) (13 vols.)   --  Missing 9 volumes
The Crossway Classic Commentary Collection 2 (11 vols.)   --  Missing 8 volumes
The Works of Cornelius Van Til (40 vols.)   --  Missing 6 volumes
The Works of H. A. Ironside (65 vols.)   --  Missing 20 volumes
Trinitarian Theology Collection (3 vols.)   --  Missing 1 volume
Writings From the Ancient World (16 vols.)   --  Missing 13 volumes

Attaching UPDATED EXCEL file which includes the Collection information listed above. Big Smile

0005.Logos Master Collection 2010 revised 12-27-2010.xlsx

Page 3 of 7 (126 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS