Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 62
Mike T | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 23 2009 9:36 AM

While it is not obvious from today's blog on Professor Bosma's manual on using Libronix/Logos software, if one follows the "manual" link in the blog the entire 419 page users manual is available online.  Choose the view mode "book" for easier reading... 

Michael

Posts 37
Jonathan Andrist | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2009 2:18 PM

No. Pages 40-419 are hidden.

Posts 62
Mike T | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2009 2:44 PM

JonathanAndrist:

No. Pages 40-419 are hidden.

Oops!  I missed that obviously...  just bookmarked it and moved on.  Sorry for the false lead.  I am just thankful for all the resources that others have pointed out here, and was hoping to be able to add something in return.  I'll not be so hasty next time...

Michael

Posts 172
Chris Ease | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2009 5:12 PM

Pages 40 - 419 are visible if you purchase the document for $24.99

Posts 129
Tom Blanchard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2009 8:57 AM

It looks like the Scribd site will only allow purchases from within the U.S., even though I could use a card on a U.S. bank with a U.S. billing address. 

Would Professor Bosma (or anyone else) know how we living overseas might be able to get either a paper or digital copy of the manual?

Thanks for the good work, Professor.

Posts 271
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2009 10:03 AM
The manual looks great, but it is for LDLS 3.0. I am wondering how beneficial it will be in the near future with Logos 4 on the horizon.
Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2009 5:15 PM

Another slap in the face for "free trade" - this is only available to US residents !!

Crying

Posts 29345
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2009 8:06 PM

If you don't get another answer, I'd be willing to purchase it and mail it to you. Obviously, I can't do this for everyone ... but I have more than enough experience with overseas book sellers to be willing to offer an occassional "helping hand".

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 129
Tom Blanchard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2009 1:27 AM

That's very, very kind of you, MJ. Thanks. But I believe the book is currently available only in digital form through Scribd. That would mean printing out over 400 pages, and I just can't ask you to do that.

Maybe I just plan to get it on our trip to the States next summer. But who knows? It (hopefully) might be "obsolete" by then with a new 4.0 !

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS