Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6686
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 29 2010 8:18 AM | Locked

After installing the laest download and indexing, Logos now has a huge hole on the homepage. Can anyone else duplicate this?

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 23637
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2010 8:40 AM | Locked

Hi Lynden

My homepage is fully populated 

Graham

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2010 8:58 AM | Locked

I saw this after installing latest updated resources, but after pressing F5 to refresh, the home page was populated normally.

Posts 6686
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 29 2010 9:09 AM | Locked

Problem solved. Thanks everyone. Mine seems to have needed refreshing a few times to solve the problem.

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 6:29 AM | Locked

My "blank space" various on the left side after each refresh....so this continues to be a constant problem for me.

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 7:27 AM | Locked

Mitch Davis:

My "blank space" various on the left side after each refresh....so this continues to be a constant problem for me.

Do you have "Use Internet" set to "Yes" and are you working online?  Can you attach a screenshot of your Customize menu?

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 7:45 AM | Locked

Melissa, I didn't see this thread until now but I just reported a similar issue in this thread.  I think it's caused by inefficient layout when the Updated Resources is selected. If the OP turns off the Updated Resources, I wonder if the layout is better? It is on mine...

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 9:05 AM | Locked

Dominick Sela:

Melissa, I didn't see this thread until now but I just reported a similar issue in this thread.  I think it's caused by inefficient layout when the Updated Resources is selected. If the OP turns off the Updated Resources, I wonder if the layout is better? It is on mine...

I've submitted a report on this. Thanks.

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 10:29 AM | Locked

Melissa Snyder:

Mitch Davis:

Do you have "Use Internet" set to "Yes" and are you working online?  Can you attach a screenshot of your Customize menu?

Melissa,

Yes, I have "use internet" set to "yes" and working online. Here is the screenshot:

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 11:02 AM | Locked

Mitch Davis:

Yes, I have "use internet" set to "yes" and working online. Here is the screenshot:

Apparently getting random blank areas of the home page have been an issue from the beginning due to a Microsoft bug. Our developers have been in contact with them about this; however, it doesn't appear that there will be a fix soon. 

Posts 347
Mitch Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 30 2010 11:40 AM | Locked

Melissa Snyder:
Apparently getting random blank areas of the home page have been an issue from the beginning due to a Microsoft bug. Our developers have been in contact with them about this; however, it doesn't appear that there will be a fix soon. 

Thanks Melissa. For me, I hardly use the Home Page...just check it out once in a while for testing purposes. I appreciate you and the other members of "Team Logos" for making and constantly improving such a wonderful software program for our Bible studies.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS