Transliteration/Pronunciation in Exegetical Guide

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Kelly Dagley | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 12 2011 11:52 AM

I just updated to Logos 4 and am really missing something from Logos 3.  In the Exegetical Guide in 3, the entire verse was transliterated which helped me in practicing to read Hebrew.  In Logos 4, the only transliteration/ pronunciation is word by word in the Exegetical Guide.  

Is there a way I can turn on a transliteration/pronunciation of the entire verse in the Exegetical Guide?  I've searched and searched and can't figure it out.  

Thanks!

Posts 114
James Matichuk | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 12 2011 12:17 PM

As near as I can tell, you can't currently do this in the exegetical guide, but you can view the transliteration from the sentence diagram tool provided that the resource you are using has transliteration as an option for alternate text. It appears that this works for the Lexham Hebrew Interlinear but not the BHS

Posts 5616
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 12 2011 12:56 PM

James Matichuk:
As near as I can tell, you can't currently do this in the exegetical guide, but you can view the transliteration from the sentence diagram tool provided that the resource you are using has transliteration as an option for alternate text. It appears that this works for the Lexham Hebrew Interlinear but not the BHS

Or you can just open up the Lexham Hebrew Interlinear directly and turn on the manuscript transliteration line:

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 114
James Matichuk | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 12 2011 4:58 PM

Todd Phillips:
Or you can just open up the Lexham Hebrew Interlinear directly and turn on the manuscript transliteration line:

And leave out the complicated intermediary steps? Why would you want to do that?!?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS