Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 383
Stephen Thorp | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 8 2009 6:46 AM

Can I just give a bit of a plug for Themelios which is gathering interest on pre-pub? It's a great journal with some excellent contributors, such as D.A Carson, Alistair MacGrath and N. T Wright among others. I greatly valued the printed editions as a theology student and now as an ordained minister I find it an excellent way of keeping up to date with the best of modern evangelical scholarship, and I would dearly love to have it digitised as part of the Libronix system. So can I please encourage you all to give it another glance.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Smile

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 8 2009 6:53 AM

Stephen Thorp:

...can I please encourage you all to give it another glance.

It looked like something I would be interested in so I pre-ordered it.

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 8 2009 9:51 AM

wish i could do it... it looks interesting thogh.

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 8 2009 10:38 AM

The Gospel Coalition made some back issues available in PDF for free. The content (that I have read) is top-draw and I have placed my preorder.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 8 2009 1:07 PM

Andrew Evans:

The Gospel Coalition made some back issues available in PDF for free. The content (that I have read) is top-draw and I have placed my preorder.

Thanks for mentioning that. I checked it out and you can preview it at http://www.thegospelcoalition.org/publications. I'll have to look closer when I get a chance and make sure I want it Smile

Posts 383
Stephen Thorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 9 2009 1:30 AM

Thanks to everybody who has taken a look - much appreciated.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS