Page 2 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 51 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1586
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 17 2011 8:11 PM

Thanks for all the hard work!! this update was well worth the wait.

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 456
Roger Feenstra | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 17 2011 8:34 PM

The split screen just increased the value of this app tenfold and caused me to increase my rating from three stars to four. Thank you. 

Elder/Pastor, Hope Now Bible Church, Fresno CA

Posts 14
Kathleen Shumaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 17 2011 8:52 PM

Very nice update to the ipod touch when wireless. Do some of these functions like the double screen work in offline mode??  We had a snow storm today, so I won't know until I leave my home tomorrow to check it out.

Pertaining to offline status, which is what I have outside of home (when not wrireless).  Can anyone update me as to exactly what functions work when in offline mode?  Seems to me it 's a much more manual operation then, having to flip to one book, but not being able to flip back and forth to multiple books. Obviously, th passage, text comparison guide etc don't work. 

As for you techies,  are there some things that work well when in offline mode?

Next questions.  I have most of my logos 4 books in my touch now.  The ones I can't get to add to offline mode are the ones that say Logos research.  They won't load over to offline mode, even though the button says they will, I've tried several times.

Thansk for the help, Kayte

Posts 1586
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 17 2011 10:33 PM

Split screen does work offline as long as your books are downloaded for offline use.

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 221
Karl R B Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 12:53 AM

This is great! Thank you!

I have however also got 'split screens' in the Passage Guide and Text Comparison reports.

Don't think this is supposed to happen.

karl

Posts 1875
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 2:05 AM

Great app! Big Smile

I got the split screen. How do I change it back to single screen? Tongue Tied

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 3.6GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.15.5; 1TB SSD; Logos 8

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.13.6; 256GB SSD; Logos 8

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 13.5.1

iPhone 8+ 64GB iOS 13.5.1

Posts 295
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 3:41 AM

Alan, I just drag the pane divider to the right to get one again.  Not sure if there's a cooler way but that works.

Kaye

"But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."  2 Timothy 4:5 (NASB)

Posts 60
Bruce | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 4:58 AM

Oh so nice! Keep up the great work folks! Big Smile May His Shalom be upon you all.

Posts 858
Eric Weiss | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 4:58 AM

Moved to a different post.

Optimistically Egalitarian (Galatians 3:28)

Posts 124
Donald G. Fisher | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 8:24 AM

Kaye,

I can drag the pane divider over to the right or left but not enough to make the secondary screen totally disappear.  I'm not exactly sure how I got it up but haven't been able to totally erase it as of yet.  I am at work on lunch confident I will eventually get it but not yet.

Snowy blessings from Maine,

don

Posts 124
Donald G. Fisher | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 8:30 AM

I took my phone out of its Otter Box and was able to get the divider in the lower corner.  I am guessing that it is always there now??  Anyway, this update is by far the best one yet, until the next one anyway. 

Still snowing,

don

Posts 295
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 8:31 AM

Don,

I am using an iPad.  If you have the iPod Touch/iPhone it might be a little different.  It's a little messy but I can get it to go back where it came from by sliding.

Ice here in Maryland  Tongue Tied

Kaye

"But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."  2 Timothy 4:5 (NASB)

Posts 124
Donald G. Fisher | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 9:09 AM

I was going to comment on envying your iPad until I saw your signature verse.  Smile   I am quite content with the iPhone my wife got me a year ago for Christmas and the Logos app is the primary reason to have an iPhone. 

Careful driving,

don

Posts 295
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 9:23 AM

My signature line is mostly there for MY OWN benefit!  I am afraid this forum is sometimes a bad influence on my buying habits.  Confused

Enjoy your snow!

K

Posts 483
Gary Butner, Th.D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 9:51 AM

Is there a way to get my Bible to scroll one line or verse at a time in split screen?

Posts 295
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 10:12 AM

Gary,

Not that I know of.  I only know how to do pages on the iPad.  I have to say, though, I was scrolling in Logos on my laptop so much that for a while I started having trouble reading print.  My eyes got used to staying in one place while the text moved by, instead of the opposite.  Now I only page and my reading muscles have almost gone back to normal.

Kaye

Posts 501
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 9:27 PM

I do have a small glitch that you might be able to assist with. I have one of the large packages and have the ASV hidden. That means it is not available to my phone. Now every time I open the app on my iPhone I get an indication that there is 1 resource to update. It shows the ASV but then I get a blue pop-up that says unable to download ASV. It just keeps coming back. Is there any other way to stop this than to un-hide ASV on the laptop version?

Posts 978
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 9:59 PM

SHotchkiss:
Now every time I open the app on my iPhone I get an indication that there is 1 resource to update. It shows the ASV but then I get a blue pop-up that says unable to download ASV. It just keeps coming back. Is there any other way to stop this than to un-hide ASV on the laptop version?

For now the only way to keep ASV from trying to update is to unhide it. We'll try to get that fixed in the near future.

Posts 11
Scott Jensen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 11:44 PM

Fantastic update.  I can finally open a Bible and a commentary at the same time!  Thank-you for all your hard work.

Posts 156
Andrew Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 19 2011 1:23 AM

This is a great update. Well done to Dave and the team.

I am sure this is on you radar, but it would be nice when a commentary is selected from the passage guide for it to open in the secondary window and not the primary window.

It's looking great.

Page 2 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS