Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 51 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 29
Jerry C. Wong | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 20 2011 10:02 AM

Love the update - but have a question about updates in general - why is it that whenever there's an update, i lose the books i marked for offline reading (ie i have to re-download them again)?  is this normal?  thanks.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 20 2011 10:24 AM

Jerry C. Wong:

Love the update - but have a question about updates in general - why is it that whenever there's an update, i lose the books i marked for offline reading (ie i have to re-download them again)?  is this normal?  thanks.

Using iTunes (on iMac) to upgrade iPad application, update from 1.5.2 to 1.6.0 kept offline Logos resources - did not need to sign out and sign in.

Personally still unable to offline 1000 Bible Images - downloads about half hour - then Logos app disappears from screen.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 980
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 20 2011 10:31 AM

Jerry C. Wong:
whenever there's an update, i lose the books i marked for offline reading

This is not normal. Do you update the app via the App Store on the device or through iTunes?

Posts 2872
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 20 2011 6:44 PM

Great ujpdate!  Thanks.

Would love to see ability to zoom, preferably by "pinching" or spreading fingers, just as most iPad / iPhone apps do.  Maps and other graphics and pictures would be greatly improved if it was simple to zoom in and out.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 483
Gary Butner, Th.D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 20 2011 10:51 PM

I would like to know how can I close one of the books  in a split screen view?

BTW, I love how we are able to vary the sizse of each book in the split screen view.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 21 2011 1:13 AM

Gary Butner:
I would like to know how can I close one of the books  in a split screen view?

Wonder about dragging split screen marker to each of screen ? (adjust split so one book disappears)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 29
Jerry C. Wong | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 21 2011 1:49 AM

i update via the app store.  what do you think?

Posts 103
Jason | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 21 2011 8:44 AM

This is a great update! Thanks Logos iOS team!

Jerry - I have the same issue as you, I always have to redownload my offline books. I update through the app store via iTunes.

the ancient art of shalom: thots on sustainable spirituality in san francisco - http://me.jasonkuo.com/thots

Posts 13413
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 21 2011 12:23 PM

Michael Childs:
Would love to see ability to zoom, preferably by "pinching" or spreading fingers, just as most iPad / iPhone apps do.  Maps and other graphics and pictures would be greatly improved if it was simple to zoom in and out.

Amen!

Posts 1875
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2011 8:52 AM

Michael Childs:
Would love to see ability to zoom, preferably by "pinching" or spreading fingers, just as most iPad / iPhone apps do.

Yes Yes Yes

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 3.6GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.15.5; 1TB SSD; Logos 8

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.13.6; 256GB SSD; Logos 8

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 13.5.1

iPhone 8+ 64GB iOS 13.5.1

Posts 2
Marc Hinds | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2011 8:58 PM

Love the split screen. Thanks so much! I'd love to see a "forward" button. There's a "backward" button, but I think this app really also needs a "forward" button, too.

Posts 28
Jason Prince | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 22 2011 11:07 PM

Love the split screen. Really makes this app sing.

Page 3 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS