Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Lonnie Lawson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 18 2011 12:10 PM

I created some notes using my desktop app (Logos 4.2 SR-2 ).  My question is; how do I access the notes from my iPad?

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 12:36 PM

Notes are not currently available on the Logos iOS app. It is hoped and expected that they will make a future appearance, but no word yet on when.

Posts 2737
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 12:36 PM

sadly can't yet, but I understand its somewhere on a programmers to-do-list, but who knows when it might happen..

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 3
Lonnie Lawson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 12:53 PM

Thanks for that info.   I had to export the notes to pdf format and email it myself.  I suppose that will have to do for now.  

Posts 118
Colin A Wright | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 18 2011 1:46 PM

Have you tried using Dropbox yet? For word or open office docs or pdf's - no need to email! Dropbox on PC, for FREE - then free app on ipad/iphone or mac ... the rest is simple. 2 Gigs free. I find it invaluable for my ipad and Logos ... I prepare docs in word mostly.

Posts 3
Lonnie Lawson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 19 2011 8:10 AM

Thanks for that information.  I will give that a try.  I guess it is silly of me to think that if someone creates an app for a portable device such as the iPad the app should have portability.  What was I thinking?  Hopefully they will address this issue in future releases.  Don’t get me wrong I love the Logos application.  It is one of the best I have ever used.    We have become so attached to all the technology it makes you wonder how pastors, preachers, teachers and researchers ever got along with it.    J

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 19 2011 12:52 PM

Another option I've heard of some using is to copy/paste your notes to the free Evernote app. It's available for Mac/Windows as well as iPad. Copy/paste notes from Logos into Evernote and you can then edit those notes on your iPad.

Posts 37
Chuckk Gerwig | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 24 2011 9:39 PM

Here's how Im working with notes from iPad Logos to my main machine

http://chuckk.sacreddigital.com/

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS