Logos Screen Saver

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 30
Eric Fary | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 24 2011 12:26 PM

Logos,

Is there a way to see an Itunes Album Cover Style Screen Saver for the Logos books we own to better know our library?  If this is possible that would be great.  I like the book of the day, but if I can see some more visually, it will help keep my mind focused on what I acutally have available. Not sure if this is too difficult but it would be pretty cool.

Thanks ,

Eric Fary

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 24 2011 12:31 PM

I'd love it! Yes  

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 2736
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 24 2011 12:42 PM

Thomas Black:

I'd love it! Yes  

Me too! I like to do it with my regular library, I just go through the books and flip through them, so it would be great to be able to do that in our Logos library.

Good suggestion. Yes

Bohuslav

Posts 165
David C. Rowe | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 29 2011 11:36 AM

What a great idea! Make it so!

Posts 987
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 29 2011 12:09 PM

Yup. Yes

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 29 2011 12:12 PM

I attempted a work around until we hopefully get this feature.  I did bibliography report on Mark Barnes web site of my books and then in windows 7, I copied the file to my photo slideshow.  It does indeed give a slideshow of your book covers but the clarity isn't that good and the size is only about  2 1/2" x 4".  You can also control the speed that they change.  A screen saver would be a nice addition.

Utility: View your library in Logos 4 « Ephesians 4:14

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 29 2011 12:17 PM

Eric Fary:

Logos,

Is there a way to see an Itunes Album Cover Style Screen Saver for the Logos books we own to better know our library?  If this is possible that would be great.  I like the book of the day, but if I can see some more visually, it will help keep my mind focused on what I acutally have available. Not sure if this is too difficult but it would be pretty cool.

Thanks ,

Eric Fary

Yeah, that'd be pretty cool. But, if this comes to pass, please only show one cover per series to avoid monotony.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS