Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 455
David Buckham | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 28 2011 1:22 PM

I know Biblia does not exist to replace the current desktop builds of Logos, but I was doing some work on my older computer and thinking how great it would be to access my Layouts via a browser on Biblia.com. My goal would not be to edit or create layouts but just to follow some of my notes and markups. 

I'm not even sure how that would work as my current layouts have lots of columns of various shapes and sizes. Well, just thought I would think out loud.

Thanks! Can't wait for my Android App... Wink

all about Christ,

David Buckham

http://thinkspurlove.blogspot.com

Posts 1028
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 28 2011 1:54 PM

David Buckham:

I know Biblia does not exist to replace the current desktop builds of Logos, but I was doing some work on my older computer and thinking how great it would be to access my Layouts via a browser on Biblia.com. My goal would not be to edit or create layouts but just to follow some of my notes and markups. 

I'm not even sure how that would work as my current layouts have lots of columns of various shapes and sizes. Well, just thought I would think out loud.

Thanks! Can't wait for my Android App... Wink

That's a great idea.  Would be especially useful if you were away from your Logos machines but had internet access elsewhere.  Not sure how easy that would be to implement though - and would most likely cost Logos a lot to develop for what is essentially a free online service.

Posts 408
LogosEmployee
Bryan Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 28 2011 2:29 PM

Thanks for the feedback, but one of our goals with Biblia is to keep the interface simple. It's unlikely that we'll ever support layouts more complicated than the 2-pane view.

Thanks,

Bryan

Posts 455
David Buckham | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 28 2011 2:39 PM

Thanks Bryan,

I didn't think it would be implemented mostly due to the 2 pane view. Like I said, I was just thinking out loud. Thanks for responding though. I love how Logos is active on the forums!

all about Christ,

David Buckham

http://thinkspurlove.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS