Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 29 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 50
Jim Carlile | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 10 2012 11:39 AM

I'm adding my plea to get this released soon! Confused

Thanks

Posts 37
Preston Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 11:24 AM

I ordered it in 2007. In August that will be SIX years ago. That has GOT to be some kinda record. Even for Logos.

Posts 6
Hedley Clemo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2013 9:18 AM

I agree - come on guys and gals - please put this one back up the priority list and get it finished.

Thanks Yes

Posts 373
Stephen Thorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 14 2013 11:26 AM

Looking forward to this resource! Can we have an update please? Smile

Posts 60
Kelvin Chiu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 15 2013 11:47 AM

See this link

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/61273/434423.aspx#434423

Bob answered that question.

Posts 1250
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 2 2013 1:35 PM

Wayne L Owens:

has anyone heard estimated time of delivery for Hebrew Audio Pronunciations for L4?

Never.

Posts 15771
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 3 2014 10:46 AM

Woot! This finally has a ship date! July 14.

You can order the pre-pub here before it's too late if you haven't already; amazing that the price has stayed the same through all this time and the unanticipated challenges of production. What a deal! http://www.logos.com/product/5960/hebrew-audio-pronunciations 

Interesting that this already has 17 ratings and it hasn't even shipped yet. How were those people able to evaluate it? Probably the negative ones were due to annoyance at how long they've had to wait, and the positive ones were due to excitement at anticipation.

Posts 190
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 3 2014 10:49 AM

I would like to hear a test passage read from this Hebrew Audio Pronounciation. Has Logos published an example audio file, or something like that?

Posts 15771
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 3 2014 11:02 AM

Simon:

I would like to hear a test passage read from this Hebrew Audio Pronounciation. Has Logos published an example audio file, or something like that?

Nope. Good idea to request it though. Hey Logos, is it too late for you to post a sample on the product description page before it goes live so people can make a purchase decision?

Posts 2431
Disciple of Christ (doc) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 4 2014 3:57 PM

Simon:

The tool is not for reading passages.  It is for pronunciation of words, so no there is no sample audio of a passage being read.  Some samples of words being pronounced would be useful,  even better a video of the tool being used so there is no misunderstanding of what the tool is and is not.

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS