Page 3 of 7 (123 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 122 Replies | 10 Followers

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 1:30 AM

Mark A. Smith:

On November 6, 2009 Logos and Zondervan will announce that Logos Bible Systems has been completely purchased by Zondervan and all of the Logos resources will be ported to GLO and Logos will be no more.

NOT!

Man, you have a really bad night dreams Sad I am sorry for you. You might keep some better diet, it might help Big Smile

Bohuslav

Posts 72
Zachary Oglesby | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 2:06 AM

They seem to be happening 2 times a day, so maybe only 5 days not 10 days.

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 3:39 AM

Thomas Black:
But the posts are only separated by 15 hours, not 24.

Thomas,

you know as well as I do that in conspiracy theories little details like accuracy are not important!

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:17 AM

Maybe they are about ready to announce a big Christmas special!!  I've decided to hold my breath until they release the news.  Really....  (Hurry Logos....turning blue....feeling faint..........pleeasee hurry....)

Crrraaaaaaasshhhhh......

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:34 AM

Randy Hartman:

Maybe they are about ready to announce a big Christmas special!!  I've decided to hold my breath until they release the news.  Really....  (Hurry Logos....turning blue....feeling faint..........pleeasee hurry....)

Crrraaaaaaasshhhhh......

In loving memory of Randy I will reveal Logos secret a little bit early. The surprise is an extra special resource called "How not to Pass Out." If only it came a little sooner....

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 6:33 AM

That's just sick Philip.  Funny.  But sick. 

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 28
Jason Prince | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 12:01 PM

In November last year they did a big WBC sale. Maybe another big sale or discount. 

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Dan Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 12:18 PM

Jason Prince:

In November last year they did a big WBC sale. Maybe another big sale or discount. 

Hmmm....  a sale on WBC you say? I thought everyone that wanted WBC already had it? Smile  I could be convinced to make a special deal for WBC 59 for a few copies. I just put my inventory order in to stock the shelves—if you want a special deal on WBC 59 right now, make me a reasonable offer and I'll see what I can do for the forum readers.

Posts 120
Steve Robinson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 1:41 PM

I'm personally hoping it's a countdown to the announcement of a new Library Builder collection for the holidays.  After taking 2008 off, maybe Santa Prichett is feeling a bit more jolly this year. Ho ho ho!

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 1:56 PM

DanPritchett:

Hmmm....  a sale on WBC you say? I thought everyone that wanted WBC already had it? Smile  I could be convinced to make a special deal for WBC 59 for a few copies. I just put my inventory order in to stock the shelves—if you want a special deal on WBC 59 right now, make me a reasonable offer and I'll see what I can do for the forum readers.

I"m sure hoping someone takes you up on this Dan.  I already have WBC and I just bought NIC so chances of me buying anything else are perhaps infinitely close to zero.  :-)

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 439
Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 2:01 PM

Hey Dan, Accordance have it on sale for $399. Is that a fair price? I would be interested if it is offered on sale.

Many thanks,

Mark.

Posts 36
Ben Vargh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 2:41 PM

Me too for $ 399 please!

Posts 390
Alain Maashe | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 2:58 PM

I only want two things:

Version 4

and even more important  the ability to read my resources using an E-reader that uses E-ink (i.e. kindle) .

I just purchased a book that I already have in Logos because I cannot read on a regular screen for an extended amount of time

Alain

Posts 705
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:03 PM

I've been teetering on whether to buy the WBC.  If $399 is a fair price, that would tilt the balance and I'd get it too...

Posts 3711
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:12 PM

I have WBC 58 but a discount on the newer WBC volumes would be great.

Blessings,

Francis

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Dan Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:26 PM

Looks like the people have spoken.

For one week you can use coupon code FBWBC and get the complete Word Biblical Commentary (WBC 59 Vols.) for just $399.95

Enjoy!

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:31 PM

DanPritchett:

Looks like the people have spoken.

For one week you can use coupon code FBWBC and get the complete Word Biblical Commentary (WBC 59 Vols.) for just $399.95

Enjoy!

Dan!  Wow!           *smile*              That's incredible!                Thank you so much!                          Peace and Joy in the Lord to you .....   and Blessings to you and all your Logos Colleagues .........

will be downloading that wonderful offer yet this evening              ............   or FOR SURE  tomorrow morning

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 3711
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:35 PM

Very nice response. Any deal for those who already have part of the collection (in my case, WBC58)?

Posts 705
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:39 PM

Outstanding!  And there was much rejoicing...  May these resources further the advance of the gospel!

Thanks Logos!

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Dan Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2009 4:48 PM

Francis:

Any deal for those who already have part of the collection (in my case, WBC58)?

The best thing we can do right now is 5 or more WBC unlocks at 25% off. Call 800-875-6467 and ask for a sales rep. to take care of you.

Page 3 of 7 (123 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS