Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 1
Craig Rhoades | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 28 2009 10:25 AM

I have the Merriam-Webster Dictionary resource that was included in my original Logos software (windows version).  My Mac Logos software doesn't seem to want to recognize the resource file, and also has a problem with the Thesaurus. 

• The resource file is installed in my resource library, but Logos doesn't list this file in my Library listing. 
  • If I insert the CD with the resource file, the Resource Installer doesn't list the Merriam-Webster Dictionary as a resource that can be installed (regardless if the Show Unlocked Resources Only option is checked). 
  • The Resource Installer doesn't list the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus either as a resource that can be installed either. 
  • Logos lists the Thesaurus as being in my Library and I can open it, but I cannot get Logos to recognize the Dictionary. 

I've tried removing the MWDICT.lbxlls from my resources directory and reinstalled, but that doesn't work either. 

Is anyone else having problems with this resource?  This appears to be the only resource I'm having this problem with. 

Is there a way to fix this?

Craig

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2009 10:56 AM

Hi Craig,

There is a problem with the 10th Edition of the Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary and Logos for Mac. I'll email you separately.

Melissa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS