opening Bibles

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 113
bryan jay | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 19 2011 10:16 AM

What would be the easiest and simplest way to open my five top Bibles in separate tabs... all open to the same passage.  I don't like to use the passage guide for this because it opens too many different resources.

Should I just make a custom passage guide?  Or is there another way to accomplish this?

The passage guide is designed to open every thing I may need in a study session, but I think I prefer to open a resource as my "starter" and then I just add to my workspace different tools as needed.  

Bryan

Theological Reflection with Practical Application

SubmittedToTheWord.com

Posts 8654
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 19 2011 10:21 AM

For this I think I would drag the icon for each bible from the Library to the toolbar/shortcut bar.  This would open them one at a time  - but to the last location they were open,.

Alternatively you could create a layout for them, and pre-link them before saving them in layout form - then open your layout and navigate in one bible to the passage you want.  The downside here is that opening a layout closes already open resources.

Another option is to put a link from the library into a nested folder in your favorites (Tools → favorites)  Put all the bibles there and then open them with a single right click on the folder.  However they will not open linked.  

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS