Libronix not activating online, and not updating on the internet?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1
LIBERTY WILLIE | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 19 2011 9:13 PM

I am having problems activating my product.

I had it working before I reformatted my pc and re-installed it.

In 'Account Management' section, it reports that "your user account has already been activated".

But Just under, it goes on to say "Product must be activated in order for them to remain fully 

functional". I have 15 days remaining.

I have a Customer ID, and a seriel Number which came with the product, and I also have a confirmation code.

I do not have the activation code;one which the product is requesting me to enter.

I do not have a printer connected so I can't print form for activation and I cant figure out how to save the form and

print it elsewhere.

Please help

Regards

Willie

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 20 2011 4:58 AM

LIBERTY WILLIE:
I had it working before I reformatted my pc and re-installed it.

In this case I suspect activation will not work for you as it did on the first run.  You will need to provide a license file from a backup if you have one.  If you do not, than I suggest first thing Monday morning you call tech support (or email them if that's preferable).  Explain your situation.  Provide a link to this thread perhaps.

They should be able to email you an up to date license file.

According to http://www.logos.com/serial activation is tied  to your Logos User ID which is the email address you originally registered with.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 20 2011 5:04 AM

A few links to related threads in case you're looking:

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/26377.aspx 

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/8786/70013.aspx

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/9585/76087.aspx

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 20 2011 7:21 AM

Thomas Black:
I suggest first thing Monday morning you call tech support

Are they open Monday?   It is a holiday in the USA  ("President's Day.")
I am also waiting on Customer Service to help me with some Libronix 3 product install codes.

Recently there was a blog post about working for Logos. I thought I'd enjoy some wishful daydreaming and checked it out.  I was sad to discover they still do not utilize telecommuting employees

If they did, they could possibly hire CS Reps from around the world. Then time-zones, holidays, weekends and extreme weather would cause no delay...........

Big Smile

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 4772
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 20 2011 7:37 AM

Matthew C Jones:

Recently there was a blog post about working for Logos. I thought I'd enjoy some wishful daydreaming and checked it out.  I was sad to discover they still do not utilize telecommuting employees

If they did, they could possibly hire CS Reps from around the world. Then time-zones, holidays, weekends and extreme weather would cause no delay...........

Yeah, I have considered on more than one occasion the possibiliity of joining Logos--I'd like to clean up some of the typos and broken links. But moving to Washington is out of the question. I'm SURE that there is a way such work could be done through telecommunication, but the aforementioned policy scuttles my continuing inquiry.

I sure would love to clean up Strong's, TWOT, NASB (errent CAPS), ABD, and many other resources though. I use TWOT constantly, but it is absolutely RIDDLED with errors.

Telecomute! Telecommute! Telecommute! (Did the policy change yet???  Nah, I didn't think so...) Sad

Posts 182
Deborah Mickens | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 21 2011 8:46 AM

Customer Support and Tech Support are open their normal operating hours today (6am-5pm Pacific Time). They can be reached by phone at 800-875-6467.

Thank you,

Deborah Mickens
Logos Bible Software, Marketing
dmickens@logos.com

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS