Citation correction

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 68
vandevsr | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 23 2011 4:13 PM

Logos 4 allows for typos to be reported.  Just today I was citing something from the New American Commentary: Philippians, Colossians and Philemon and noticed that the citation has "Colissians."  It doesn't matter what style. How do I report that?

Then I tried another resource.  This one by Oskar Skarsaune.  In the Shadow of the Temple : Jewish Influences on Early Christianity. Downers Grove, Ill.: InterVarsity Press, 2002.  Is there a reason that the author's name is absent?

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 23 2011 4:15 PM

logos4feedback@logos.com

See: http://www.logos.com/support/reportaproblem for the various email addresses to use to report problems not covered by the report typo feature.

Posts 73
John Sheeley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 23 2011 5:38 PM

Could you not also right click on the source doc and use the "report typo" function already built into the software?  It provides a comments section that would allow you to report the citation issue.

Posts 10550
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 24 2011 3:18 AM

John Sheeley:
ould you not also right click on the source doc and use the "report typo" function already built into the software? 

I usually do it this way, but for the problem Steve reported, Kevin may have the best method.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS