Are there Charismatic/Pentecostal M.Div Users of Logos 4 ?

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 17
Michael J Klassen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 1 2011 1:23 PM

I earned my undergraduate degree from ORU (and M.Div. from Fuller). Logos user since 1997.

Posts 386
MJD | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 1 2011 1:45 PM

Some people look to take offense no matter what you say or do.  Everyone has bent over backwards to apologize.  Forgiveness is a necessary quality for all.  Go in peace, no one posting a reply to Thomas should feel bad in anyway!

Blessings to all in Christ Jesus!

Posts 1647
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 1 2011 2:09 PM

Hi Thomas, I assure you that there was no intent to be degrading by using the term within the context. I often describe myself as one since I tend to read and learn more than post and help others. Even when I do know the answer, by the time I formulate my answer at least two or three have already posted!

I highly encourage you to continue using the forums. Using these forums has helped me (a layperson with basic education) understand the Logos software, directly enabling me to pursue God and my faith multiple times over than if I relied on myself to figure the softwware out. These folks are awesome in allotting their time here to help us!

Take a look at this blog and see how unselfish they are. The folks mentioned here are simply a small percentage of all who help. Love and Peace.

http://blog.logos.com/archives/2011/02/the_1_tool_for_getting_the_most_out_of_logos_bible_software_1.html

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Posts 386
MJD | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 1 2011 9:01 PM

I agree, the people on this forum are very good people!  I know this, because I have been "Lurking" around here for years with out posting.  Thanks so much Forum members, you are all awesome!

Be bold... Peter was....

Our God has no fear!

Loving but firm...

Mike

Posts 386
Clinton Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 1 2011 10:33 PM

Compared to Rosie, just about everyone is a lurker. Any number divided by infinity is 0.

Smile

Posts 93
painfree | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 17 2011 3:55 PM

I see that indeed there are some users of Logos that are Charismatic/Pentecostal M.Div holders.

Posts 1
Nathan Elarton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 18 2011 3:53 AM

I am an AG pastor and have received my MATS and use Logos.  I just downloaded 4.  

Posts 36
Matthew Friend | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 19 2011 11:02 AM

I graduated from AGTS (Assemblies of God Theological Seminary) in 2001 with my M.Div  (I also have an M.A. in Counseling from AGTS).  I've used Logos 3 a lot more than Logos 4 though.

Matthew

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS