Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 10 2011 9:11 AM

I just noticed this forum category and discovered the Logos almanac.

I also notice that the last posts on this forum were almost a year ago.

Is there anything happening with this web resource, or is it on indefinite hold?

BTW, I edited the page related to my denomination (Christian Reformed Church in North America - CRCNA), and noticed that some information is tagged but not showing (e.g. the CRCNA logo). Not sure what to do about that.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 222
LogosEmployee
Mike Aubrey | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 10 2011 9:13 AM

Richard DeRuiter:
Is there anything happening with this web resource, or is it on indefinite hold?

I think it just takes a while to get a train moving. 

Between September and now, my time has been taken up by other projects--primarily the Logos.com redesign. 

Richard DeRuiter:
BTW, I edited the page related to my denomination (Christian Reformed Church in North America - CRCNA), and noticed that some information is tagged but not showing (e.g. the CRCNA logo). Not sure what to do about that.

I'll take a look at it.

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 10 2011 9:22 AM

Michael Aubrey:

Richard DeRuiter:

I think it just takes a while to get a train moving. 

Between September and now, my time has been taken up by other projects--primarily the Logos.com redesign. 

Richard DeRuiter:

I'll take a look at it.

Thanks, it looks fixed now. I may need to update that membership and other info, as it's dated to 2008.

Maybe later.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 2229
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 6 2014 10:02 PM

Is the train moving yet?

Imagine the almanac as a wiki integrated with Logos.  

Posts 7
Daniel Martinez | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 12 2014 3:12 PM

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS