Good Price being offered for Francis Schaeffer collection - Newswire

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 21 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 11 2011 3:00 PM

Pre-March Madness good deal on the Schaeffer collection - just $49.95 with coupon code from the March Logos Newswire. (I paid $74.95 six-and-a-half years ago for it). If you aren't subscribed go to your account page on Logos.com and open the Notifications tab.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 301
Jerry Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2011 3:20 PM

So when did this come out . . . I'm subscribed but must have missed it . . .

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2011 3:33 PM

I got it late this afternoon EST.

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2011 3:49 PM

Does anyone know what would block the receiving of these emails?  When I purchase something I always get notified, but I have been signed up for months for the newswire and never have got anything and yes I clicked update and they are not in my spam box.  I imagine I am overlooking something simple.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2011 3:51 PM

I haven't received the newswire yet either, Jerry.  Maybe it's a targeted newswire?

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2011 3:57 PM

Todd Phillips:
Maybe it's a targeted newswire?

I don't think so, but I'm not an insider. I know I sometimes get the Newswire hours after others have said they already have it. Mine was dated 5:03 EST. I hope everyone gets their copy in a few hours.

EDIT: There is no request in the email to keep things a secret like the targeted emails.

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 204
Oldnewbie | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2011 3:57 PM

I haven't received anything, either.  I checked both mailbox and spam folder.

Posts 3663
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2011 4:33 PM

As a balance to others, I received mine at 11:02 AM EST.  They are certainly sent out at odd times - but patience might be the key here.  The price is good till March 31, 2011.  If you have not heard anything by Monday, you might call Customer Service.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2011 4:54 PM

Mark A. Smith:
There is no request in the email to keep things a secret like the targeted emails.

Good, then you can post the coupon code.  

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 301
Jerry Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2011 5:44 PM

Todd Phillips:

I haven't received the newswire yet either, Jerry.  Maybe it's a targeted newswire?

FWIW . . . 7:43 p.m. CST and no NewsWire . . .

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2011 6:49 PM

Peace!

I got mine about 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

*smile*

P.S.  I dread -- every year! -- this year also!  -- this coming weekend, going back to Daylight Savings Time!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 579
Jim VanSchoonhoven | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2011 7:11 PM

Milford Charles Murray, you just live in the wrong area, some folks don't go back to Daylight Savings Time this week-end!

In Christ,

Jim VanSchoonhoven

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2011 7:34 PM

Peace, Jim!

Don't rub it in!

*smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 386
MJD | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2011 9:31 PM

Just got the offer, and purchased.... so, they must send out different waves of emails extending the offers.

Posts 206
Aaron Knotts | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 12 2011 1:09 AM

My mail program says I got this 16 hours ago, although it only arrived in my box an hour and half ago....I have now purchased too. Great price! I had my eyes on the paper back set at a certain large US Christian book distributor whereby it was the same price....but would kill me with the shipping to NZ!

Thanks Logos! Yes

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB

Posts 2
TA | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 15 2011 11:29 AM

FYI, if you go to subscribe, after you click save on the notifications tab, it'll appear that you're not subscribed -- you have to reply to the email that gets sent confirming your request, then you appear as subscribed. The web page's user interface is rather non-obvious.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 15 2011 3:48 PM

TA:
If the email doesn't say not to share the coupon code, would someone be willing to post it? Thanks!

Welcome to the Logos Forums Big Smile

Observation: Logos Forum Guidelines => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/10072.aspx - requests Logos coupon codes not be posted, but can link directly to Logos promotions: e.g. Logos March Madness => http://www.logosmarchmadness.com/ - tournament winner will be 75 % off

A few weeks ago, Logos tweeted a sale => http://twitter.com/logos

Logos Facebook page => http://www.facebook.com/BibleSoftware has a current "Like" Fan Special.

Wiki has Free Books page => http://wiki.logos.com/Free_Logos_Books

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2
TA | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 15 2011 4:00 PM

Thanks! Reply edited.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 15 2011 4:04 PM

Call or e-mail Logos, and you'll probably get the same price without needing the coupon code.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 2922
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 15 2011 4:43 PM

Mark A. Smith:

Pre-March Madness good deal on the Schaeffer collection - just $49.95 with coupon code from the March Logos Newswire. (I paid $74.95 six-and-a-half years ago for it). If you aren't subscribed go to your account page on Logos.com and open the Notifications tab.

I paid something similar to what you paid, Mark, and do not regret it. Excellent resource. I have spent many hours reading some excellent books and have certainly found some nuggets in searches within the works. If you don't have Schaeffer's Works already, this is a must do deal

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS