Greek diagram of james ch 3 and 4 available

Page 1 of 3 (52 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 51 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 128
Terry Cook | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 21 2011 9:15 AM

If anyone is interested I have completed diagramming two chapters of James. I built the diagrams in L3 but they easily transfer into L4.

Email with your address if you're interested.

Terry Cook

sg

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 21 2011 7:35 PM

I am interested.......thanks

luvmath03 at yahoo

Posts 453
Mike S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 21 2011 7:53 PM

mikesale at the yahoooooo dot commercial address

Posts 602
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 21 2011 8:03 PM

Thanks, Terry.

wmadan at sbcglobal dot net

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 21 2011 8:30 PM

Thank you very much, Terry!

Your diagrams have been truly excellent!

I would very much appreciate the latest!

ACanadianJournay at AOL dot com

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 287
Jerry Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 21 2011 8:48 PM

thepreacher29 at yahoo . com

Posts 82
Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 21 2011 10:10 PM

joelum at hotmail - thanks!

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 22 2011 3:47 AM

Thank you for your efforts, I have enjoyed the other two  of yours that I have!

Pls send to my name <.....> 

Thank you!

Posts 128
Terry Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 22 2011 5:07 AM

There have been more replies than expected so I have attached two zip files to this post. Remember these were built using L3. You have to add them to your L3 and then import them into L4. Should you have any problems let me know.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Terry sDg

4186.JAMES 3-2.zip4405.JAMES 4-2.zip

Posts 9
Mike Comtois | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 22 2011 6:02 AM

Terry,

I would interested in looking at your diagramming of James.

Thanks

Mike

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 22 2011 2:38 PM

Terry Cook:
Remember these were built using L3. You have to add them to your L3 and then import them into L4.

Thanks Terry for sharing these!

Actually you don't need Logos 3 installed to get these into Logos 4. Here is what I did, on a computer running Logos 4 only and not Logos 3.

1. Create a folder under your Documents folder (varies where that is if you are XP/Vista/Win 7), named "Libronix DLS\SentenceDiagrams". Note there is a space after Libronix and before DLS, and NO SPACE in SentenceDiagrams.

2. Unzip the sentence diagrams into this folder

3. Bring up Logos 4, and from the Command Box type "Import All". You'll see the command show up below the box, click it. In the right hand corner next to where the spinning circle shows sync'ing, you'll see it say "Importing". When it disappears, it's done.

4. Click on File, and you will see the newly imported Sentence Diagrams at the top of the list!

Posts 277
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 22 2011 5:13 PM

Dominick Sela:

Terry Cook:
Remember these were built using L3. You have to add them to your L3 and then import them into L4.

Actually you don't need Logos 3 installed to get these into Logos 4. Here is what I did, on a computer running Logos 4 only and not Logos 3.

1. Create a folder under your Documents folder (varies where that is if you are XP/Vista/Win 7), named "Libronix DLS\SentenceDiagrams". Note there is a space after Libronix and before DLS, and NO SPACE in SentenceDiagrams.

3. Bring up Logos 4, and from the Command Box type "Import All". You'll see the command show up below the box, click it. In the right hand corner next to where the spinning circle shows sync'ing, you'll see it say "Importing". When it disappears, it's done.

4. Click on File, and you will see the newly imported Sentence Diagrams at the top of the list!

Thanks for your method.Yes

2 Peter 3:18  But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 22 2011 8:00 PM

Dominick Sela:

Terry Cook:

Peace Dominick!                  *smile*

I have windows 7 and cannot get it to accept the backward slash (\)   any ideas?   

If not, don't worry about it.  I have Logos3.0g on my other computer whose OS is XP, and tomorrow I can download it to that computer, then import.

Thanks for at least considering it!    *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 287
Jerry Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 22 2011 9:25 PM

I can't get this to work on my Mac. I've tried everything! Someone please help!

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 23 2011 6:09 AM

Milford Charles Murray:
I have windows 7 and cannot get it to accept the backward slash (\)   any ideas?   

Do you mean you cannot create the Libronix DLS\SentenceDiagrams folder? I have Windows 7....are you sure you are using a \ and NOT a / slash? It makes a big difference...

Do this to avoid using the \:

1. Bring up File Explorer.

2. In the right panel, right click and click on New. A little panel will appear to the right, click on Folder. It will show a folder with New Folder as name, all highlighted. Type Libronix DLS (with the space) and hit enter.

3. Now double click on that folder, to go to it. Should be empty.

4. Right click and click on New. A little panel will appear to the right, click on Folder. It will show a folder with New Folder as name, all highlighted. Type SentenceDiagrams (with NO space) and hit enter.

Now you have the place to unzip the files to. If that fails, please post the specific error it gives you.

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 23 2011 6:10 AM

Jerry Walker:

I can't get this to work on my Mac. I've tried everything! Someone please help!

I don't have a Mac, but you may want to post exactly what you did and what error problem occurred, specifically. We don't know if the import failed, creating the directory structured failed, etc...

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 23 2011 8:47 AM

Dominick Sela:

Milford Charles Murray:

Do you mean you cannot create the Libronix DLS\SentenceDiagrams folder? I have Windows 7....are you sure you are using a \ and NOT a / slash? It makes a big difference...

Do this to avoid using the \:

1. Bring up File Explorer.

2. In the right panel, right click and click on New. A little panel will appear to the right, click on Folder. It will show a folder with New Folder as name, all highlighted. Type Libronix DLS (with the space) and hit enter.

3. Now double click on that folder, to go to it. Should be empty.

4. Right click and click on New. A little panel will appear to the right, click on Folder. It will show a folder with New Folder as name, all highlighted. Type SentenceDiagrams (with NO space) and hit enter.

Now you have the place to unzip the files to. If that fails, please post the specific error it gives you.

Peace and Joy to you, Dominick!

You are indeed very much appreciated!

If this problem is too time-consuming, I can still do it the “old way,” as I have formerly placed a number of Terry’s      (His sentence diagramming is truly excellent!!!!)         Sentence Diagrams into my L3 and scanned them to L4 on my old computer.  The Logos sync puts them on my new computer.  Smooth, eh?

You, Dominick, (God Bless You!  *smile*  ) have helped and been an enrichment to the lives of many brothers and sisters on these Logos Forums.  I’m sure you also – like most of us, I guess – still feel the urgent “press of time”; so if you don’t wish to tackle this any further, I will most assuredly understand and continue to feel gratitude toward you and other “helpers” on the Forums.

I believe I have followed your instructions exactly.  Also, I closed and restarted L4 several times.

Just now I realised I have not rebooted my computer, so after I post this, I will do that.

However, so far....

....   I still end up without the new sentence diagrams.  You can see from the screen shots that I do have the “former” ones….

….. any further ideas??  Dominick?    Or some other wise one?          *smile*

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 23 2011 9:06 AM

Have rebooted computer....    new sentence diagrams still not there  ...

has anyone other than Dominick been able to actually do this?  Perhaps you, Dominick, are living under a Special Dispensation??!!??   (that's supposed to be humour!

*smile*

Peace to all!

Posts 41
Nelson Yuen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 23 2011 9:17 AM

I'm interested in it. Can you send me, thanks a lot!

nelsonyuen at gmail dot com

Posts 21
SideWinder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 23 2011 9:25 AM

Try moving the "Libronix DLS" folder, including the "SentenceDiagram" subfolder from "Documents" to "My Documents" and use the Import All command in L4 once again.   I did this and the diagrams imported fine.

In HIs grip

Page 1 of 3 (52 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS