Memory Verse Cards in the Hope for the Heart Biblical Counseling Library?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 13
David Crowe | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 22 2011 6:49 AM

I purchased the Logos version of the Hope for the Heart Biblical Counseling Library and cannot find the Memory Verse Cards. These cards are included in the print version of the Library, and I was curious if Logos will be adding them later or if they were just omitted from the transfer process. As I rely on scripture memorization heavily in my counseling, I could really use this feature of the library. If logos does not intend to include them in the future, is there any way to get a refund on my purchase?

Posts 453
Mike S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 22 2011 6:53 AM

I cannot speak to the resource in Logos, but I have all the volumes in print. I'm guessing there's not really a great Logos format for the cards, but it would seem to me that the list of verses should be there by topic.

If you purchased recently, you should have no problem whatsoever getting your money back. Just call Logos and they will be able to definitively answer the question and refund your purchase if needed.

Posts 13
David Crowe | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 22 2011 9:48 AM

I was able to get a refund pretty quickly and easily. While I am a Logos fanatic,  this is one of the rare cases where Wordsearch Bible Software has done a better job of including all of the resources of a print product, and for sale at a cheaper price. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS