What resources are available

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 242
Nielsen Tomazini | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 25 2011 11:27 AM

Hello.

What are the resources that can be accessed at Biblia.com? It is very good to see that even my commentaries are available. I have WBC, and it is all there. However I could not find other resources like Muraoka's Hebrew Grammar. Another resource that I would like to have there is my Portuguese Bible. I have them in Logos 4 but they do not appear in Biblia.com

So, what are the policy for the resources? Is it just a matter of time to have all the resources online?  

Blessings,

www.aprendalogos.com 
Youtube: AprendaLogos

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 25 2011 11:34 AM

Nielsen,

The answer is in flux.  It depends on:

1.  What books you have access to as a result of your Logos License.

2.  Which of those books Logos has been able to get permission from the publisher to also put on line.  There is an ongoing process of revisiting old contracts and working with those publishers to authorize the "buy it once, read it anywhere" model. 

3.  Once that permission is secured the proper changes need to happen in the software or server (or somewhere) to get the Logos books onto and available on the server.

The whole process is apparently quite complex but there is, as far as I can tell, progress.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 667
Jonathan Pitts | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 25 2011 4:35 PM

Looking on the website will usually tell you whether a resource is available on Biblia.com. If there is an icon to say that it works on the iPod or iPad then it will usually be available on Biblia.com.

Posts 242
Nielsen Tomazini | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 26 2011 11:01 AM

Thank you Thomas and Jonathan for the clarification.

Hopefully Logos will get as much permissions to put the books on Biblia.com as possible.

Blessings.

www.aprendalogos.com 
Youtube: AprendaLogos

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS