Sales Team

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 128
Terry Cook | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 28 2011 3:20 PM

I sent an email to a particular individual in the Logos sales force and have not gotten a response. So, I went to the website expecting to see something akin to a rolodex but no such thing exists. How then can I find out if this person is still working there, if they're ignoring me or perhaps they haven't gotten the email?

I used to work with Jared but he's gone now. Who are the other salespeople?

Terry Cook

sDg

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 28 2011 3:57 PM

Terry, 

I don't know of a list but I DO know that any emails sent to sales@logos.com are available to the entire team and they will answer them one after another as quickly as possible.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 1819
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 28 2011 4:10 PM

The last time that I sent Jared an email, it was ultimately by Santiago  and he said that he would be taking Jared's sells. His signature on the email follows. However, he did confirm for me that no matter which sales person you call, you'll get the same price but he said that he will take a "wish list" from me and notify me when any kind of sales match up with anything on my list. Finally, it took about three days for him to answer me. Not sure if he was off or just swamped handling his and Jared's emails.

Santiago Galeano

Logos Bible Software - Direct Sales Manager

360-685-4429 Direct Line

1-800-875-6467 Ext. 2381

santiago.galeano@logos.com

http://www.logos.com/

Posts 1358
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 28 2011 5:11 PM

Terry Cook:
Who are the other salespeople?

Dave Kaplan takes care of me.

Dave Kaplan

Logos Research Systems Inc.

1313 Commercial St, Bellingham, WA 98225

800-875-6467 ext. 2304

Direct Line - 360-685-2304

kaplan@logos.com

Meet Dave at this link:

http://blog.logos.com/archives/2007/12/meet_dave_kaplan.html

Posts 10817
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 29 2011 6:53 AM

Rick Hypes:
Finally, it took about three days for him to answer me. Not sure if he was off or just swamped handling his and Jared's emails.

He must have been away. He has always responded to me within one business day.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 29 2011 7:45 AM

Hey guys! You must have missed this:

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/30024/222449.aspx#222449

As far st the functional structure of the Sales team, I think it has been re-organized a bit to handle customer needs quicker.  A few times in recent months it seems like special sales are assigned to whichever Sales person is available 

I have been actively buying for 3 years now, predominantly through David Kaplan.  I have been helped by Jim Ray, Santiago and talked with two others. Everyone has been great in the Sales department.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS