Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 49
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 5 2011 4:12 AM

Does Logos intent on keeping up with other bible apps by adding personal notes and color highlighting?

Posts 1844
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 5 2011 5:06 AM

Yes,

Posts 117
Richard Kingston | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 5 2011 4:10 PM

Any timeline available? Even a rough one?

Posts 1844
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 5 2011 4:14 PM

no timeline has been given as far as I know.

Posts 68
Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2011 11:07 AM

Last two 'major releases' for iPad have been about 30 days apart. I am hoping that notes and highlighting will be in the next release and hopefully around the first of May. But that is just hoping in my part. Big Smile

Posts 2
Yadin Rodriguez | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2011 3:39 PM

I think these two features are a must for a fuller studying experience on the iPads.

Posts 155
James Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 7 2011 1:58 AM

Yadin Rodriguez:

I think these two features are a must for a fuller studying experience on the iPads.

Agreed! I have a list of books in my Logos library that are waiting for highlighting and notetaking on my iPad before they are read. I just purchased the Christian Focus Reformed Heritage Collection (14 vols.)and can't wait to get started reading the collection. I am reading John Owen's works and copy and pasting what I would be highlighting into Awesome Note and syncing it with Evernote, but is would be simpler with  highlighting within iOS Logos.

Jim

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 7 2011 3:03 AM

I too am in the same boat.  Recently I launched a major reading campaign for my own use.  It is odd, sad, frustrating to juggle reading on the IPad and reading on my laptop because I do lots of highlighting.  So, I am currently reading on the IPad then go to my laptop and then add highlighting after reviewing my reading.

I am really excited about the prospects of notes and highlighting on the IPad.  Dave and crew have brought the app a mighty long way and I am grateful for the progress so far and look forward to more!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS