Pass it on

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 134
Gene Britton | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 13 2011 6:40 AM

My grandson turned six weeks old this week, when do I teach him how to use Logos? Smile

What if I were called home then could I leave him my Logos collection?  How would I do that?  If he chose as my sons, not to be interested in Bible software could I leave my collection to the church?  How would I do that?  

I mean I have more invested in my Logos collection than the current car I drive.  

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 13 2011 7:02 AM

Hi Gene

Gene Britton:
My grandson turned six weeks old this week, when do I teach him how to use Logos? Smile

Might want to hold back on teaching him Logos for a few weeks - he might struggle with the original languages at the momentSmile

Gene Britton:
What if I were called home then could I leave him my Logos collection?  How would I do that?  If he chose as my sons, not to be interested in Bible software could I leave my collection to the church?  How would I do that?  

You can transfer your resources (or parts of them) to others for a handling charge of $20 per transaction as per the information in http://www.logos.com/ArticleViewer/2090

At some stage you might want to put details in a will - as others have done - so there is clarity over your intentions.

Hope this helps

Graham

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 13 2011 7:08 AM

Gene Britton:
This has come up before, I suggest you make a provision in your will with directions to call Logos Customer Service and pay the (Currently $25) transfer fee.

EDIT: Graham's searching skills are better than my memory.  ;-)

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 2372
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 13 2011 8:16 AM

Gene Britton:
   My grandson turned six weeks old this week, when do I teach him how to use Logos? 

What if you started playing the learn Greek and Hebrew DVD lessons to him now. 

By the time he is two he just might speak Hebrew, Greek and <insert native language here> And by seven he might read the Scriptures in the 'original' languages

Posts 36
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 13 2011 8:31 AM

Gene Britton:
I mean I have more invested in my Logos collection than the current car I drive.

Gene,

That's funny, my Buick is also now worth less than my Logos library. I better not show my wife that fact, or we'll be making a trip to the car dealer. Surprise

I'm going to have the lawyer write my will to transfer my entire library to whichever child might go into the ministry. The others will get the value in cash. Then they can buy a duplicate if they so desire.

Mark

Posts 1202
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 7:19 AM

Gene Britton:

Yesx2

Posts 3655
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 7:25 AM

Graham Criddle:
Gene Britton:
Might want to hold back on teaching him Logos for a few weeks - he might struggle with the original languages at the momentSmile

I agree about the original languages, but I suspect he could handle the "Any Key" without any problems.  I always say the earlier, the better.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS