New International Dictionary of NT Theology

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 64
Ronald Sharp | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 13 2011 12:10 PM

On todays cover page for my soft ware was the New International Dictionary of NT Theology for sell. It indicated that it would integrate with my software. Will it show as many others show on the informational panel at the right when I hover over a word in the bible text. If not how does it integrate?

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 13 2011 2:10 PM

Ronald Sharp:
Will it show as many others show on the informational panel at the right when I hover over a word in the bible text.

Yes it will, if you either prioritize it higher than your other Greek lexicons or you specifically configure the info panel to use that resource directly.  However, the entries in the NIDNTT are fairly long, and they don't suit the Info window very well.  

There are several other ways to access various language resources:

• Double-clicking on a word will open the highest-prioritized resource with a definition for that word.
  • Right-clicking on a word will show a listing of the top 5 resources with definitions for the current word
  • Bible Word Study and Power Lookup will show all resources that have entries for the current word (and can be opened from the right-click menu, too).
  • Using the parallel resource menu (or left/right arrow keys) allows you to switch between resources than have entries for the same word.

NIDNTT can be accessed using all of these methods (plus it can be searched using the full-text search just like any other resource).

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS