What is your most desired missing feature to be included in the next Mac version?

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 41 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 40
Travis Arnold | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 11 2009 3:15 PM

(1) The Search Analysis option (specifically, the ability to search a Bible for an English word then organize all of the occurrences according to their corresponding Hebrew or Greek words, Strong's number, lemmas, etc.).

(2) A Speed Search that lists out the occurrences by verse instead of by chapter. (The whole point is to easily survey the context of every occurrence of that word, not the number of times it happens to occur in a given chapter.)

(3) Hebrew Strong's numbers in the ESV OT Reverse Interlinear (for the purpose of hover/pop-up capability).

(4) The beloved Keylink Summary option.

Posts 130
Ryan Schatz | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 17 2009 11:28 PM
Travis has some good ideas. Also, I'd like to see syntax highlighting and the ability to underline and highlight text. Without notes, verse lists would be useful too.
Posts 453
Mike S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 18 2009 6:00 AM
Trying to keep the list a little shorter to identify priorities: 1. Visual Highlighting 2. Printing
Posts 838
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2009 6:57 AM

You can also just have Libronix in its own Space. With the new feature of Expose for Spaces, using them is now more convenient.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Posts 9
Z. Stewart MacLean | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2009 1:08 PM

That's wat I do... run Libronix in it's own window.  And with Expose it works well without the need for tabs (although I do miss the tabs for they are quicker to view).

Still, the #1 things the MAC version needs is a syntax search

#2 - highlighting

Posts 69
Ernesto Ochoa | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 11 2009 1:53 AM
All above and Sermon File Addin too. Please Sermon File Addin !!!!!
Posts 82
Rob Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 11 2009 12:51 PM

Preferred Resource Associations.

Posts 10633
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 11 2009 5:05 PM

Rob Taylor:

Preferred Resource Associations.

If I am limited to one desired feature, Resource Associations gets my vote.

Jack

Posts 1
Brian Semrow | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2009 11:43 AM

An option right in the menu bar to update the software, instead of going to the logos website to upgrade would also be nice.

Posts 152
Mike Strawn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 11:04 AM

I would also like to see a feature to link to an external resource such as a PDF File, URL, E-Book etc. This could include Sermon Notes. 

Posts 505
Michael Kares | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 12:07 PM

The ability to read PBB files

Posts 3
Scott Fulks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 5:46 PM

An export to read books on Amazon's Kindle or other stand-alone reader.

This would be perfect for all the non-reference books available on Libronix. The number one reason I only buy reference books for Libronix is that this feature is missing.

Posts 130
Ryan Schatz | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2009 11:52 PM

As I was reading a new book I purchased (in the Windows version because it has visual markup capabilities), I was thinking that a very nice-to-have feature would be a way to import all the markup I have done in my windows library to my mac library.  I sure hope there is some way to do this.... at least eventually.

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 20 2009 7:04 PM

I definitely need the Notes, Highlighting, and would like the copy (especially the copy verses) function, and if the footnoting function could work in Pages. I like to do research in the Old Testament, and since Office for Mac doesn't handle Hebrew that well, I use Pages 09, but then Pages doesn't work with footnoting. 

Please include these features, as well a the visual filters and stacked tabs. I would also like PBB to work in Logos for Mac.

Thanks

Posts 152
Mike Strawn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2009 2:42 PM

A Great Feature would be the capability to Synchronize your Windows to the Same Passage. If you have 3-4 Windows open - rather than enter the passage in each window - if there were a function that would make all current windows go to John 1 for instance. Otherwise - this is current;y a manual process. 

Posts 1929
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2009 11:40 PM

Mike Strawn:
A Great Feature would be the capability to Synchronize your Windows to the Same Passage. If you have 3-4 Windows open - rather than enter the passage in each window - if there were a function that would make all current windows go to John 1 for instance. Otherwise - this is current;y a manual process. 

If I am understanding what you are describing correctly, this function is already available. In the top of your resource window the fifth icon from the left is the "Set Link" icon (see below, it is the icon with two boxes and a "X" in the middle). All windows that you want to sync to the same passage just select the same "Set Link Letter". i.e. "A". You can also use the other letters to syncronise other windows as well to other passages

Posts 4693
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2009 1:53 PM

I would like to see some gearing of the scroll bars and/ or the scroll wheel so that big resources don't stray so quickly from the section you are looking at.

I would also like a drag bar at the top of the pop up menus so that when you are using extended monitors and the pop ups appear partly on both monitors you can drag the window to one screen or the other.

Posts 4693
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2009 1:54 PM

'pop up menus' should read 'pop up windows'

Posts 10
Harry Swayne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 6:46 PM

How 'bout just finishing the MAC version completely before Christmas!

Posts 5
mark e kernan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 1 2009 12:21 PM

I'll second the sentence diagraming tool!  Please bring it back.

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS