What is your most desired missing feature to be included in the next Mac version?

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 41 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 3
Karl Kimura | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 11 2009 3:27 PM

I'd like to see the following:

1. Notes

2. Highlighting

3. Intelligent copy & paste w/ footnoting - w/ pasting in to Pages & Word & Open Office

4. The ability to switch between resources in the same window by using the left and right arrows

5. Printing

Posts 82
Rob Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 11 2009 4:51 PM

6. All the above

;o)

Posts 2
MarkMcDaniel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 11 2009 8:18 PM

Certainly all of the features that the Windows version has - especailly Visual Filters and the Add-On's.....I really enjoy the Mac interface......one thing I don't like is all the windows are separate windows versus integrated like on the PC.....

Posts 10634
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 12 2009 2:47 AM

MarkMcDaniel:

Certainly all of the features that the Windows version has - especailly Visual Filters and the Add-On's.....I really enjoy the Mac interface......one thing I don't like is all the windows are separate windows versus integrated like on the PC.....

Mark

I like the separate windows. I just don't like the fact that stacked windows give no indication as to what is under them. I would like to see tabs like the Windows version has. Before anyone thinks that the Mac OS has a feature I don't know about, I make extensive use of Expose and Spaces.

As an afterthought: I like the way Accordance handles multiple windows.

Jack

Posts 1929
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 12 2009 8:05 AM

JackCaviness:
As an afterthought: I like the way Accordance handles multiple windows.

YES!!! I like the workspace and tabs that Accordance has and wished that Logos had something like that for its Mac version.

Posts 9
Z. Stewart MacLean | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 12 2009 5:38 PM

Syntax search would be great... I have to switch back to my PC to currently do any powerful searches.

Posts 71
Aeolus Jacobus | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 14 2009 3:52 PM

Why are there two of these threads?

See: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/35.aspx

Posts 46
Rick Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 15 2009 5:05 PM

I think the tabs were part of the power tools in windows application and I would also like to see this feature as well as highliting and notes options

Wiki Logos 4 Mac Yes L4 Mac START HERE! 

Posts 71
Aeolus Jacobus | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 16 2009 9:22 AM
Why are there two of these threads? See: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/35.aspx
Posts 73
Chuck Lindsey | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 16 2009 9:31 AM

Tabs please.

Posts 3
Karl Kimura | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 16 2009 4:14 PM

To be honest... Because I really don't understand how 'these things' work when you try and put things i a thread, so I inadvertently started the second thread.

Posts 30
Jordan Tatom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 19 2009 1:45 PM

I love the separate windows, makes it great when using expose. I can quickly see all of my Logos pages that are currently open.

Posts 1929
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 19 2009 10:56 PM

JordanMontgomeryTatom:
I love the separate windows, makes it great when using expose. I can quickly see all of my Logos pages that are currently open.

That's true, though one of my annoyances about this is that when I am doing research, I usually have a whack of other windows open and so they all get co-mingled together. This is particularly bad if I have a tonne of Logos resources open all at once, so it gets very unwieldy.

Posts 10634
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 20 2009 2:54 AM

Donovan R. Palmer:

JordanMontgomeryTatom:

That's true, though one of my annoyances about this is that when I am doing research, I usually have a whack of other windows open and so they all get co-mingled together. This is particularly bad if I have a tonne of Logos resources open all at once, so it gets very unwieldy.

Parallel Resource Associations and Tabs on stacked windows would eliminate much of the clutter. When I discovered PRAs in the Windows version, I dramatically reduced the number of windows I have open in a given workspace.

Jack

Posts 21
Jason Mc | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 9 2009 12:29 AM

Tabs.

I would never use a Broswer without tabs and I need them in Mac Logos too.

So for now I use Libronix in Parallels until tabs arrive.

Posts 73
Chuck Lindsey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 9 2009 9:50 AM

Revised answer: a version that works properly with Snow Leopard!!!

Posts 97
Donnie Vick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 9 2009 3:44 PM

I would like to be able to diagram sentences in the next Logos for Mac and I would also like the Language add-ins that are in the PC version.

Posts 6
Ralph Schwarz | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 9 2009 7:21 PM

All of the above, but I would most like to see an appearance of the Englishmans's Concordance.  If it's available on the Mac version I haven't run across it yet, and it is missed.

Next would be all the add-ins the PC version has.

Posts 505
Michael Kares | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2009 6:03 AM

If you have Snow Leopard, you can use Dock Expose to only bring up all of your Libronix windows in Expose

Posts 1929
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2009 11:34 AM

MichaelKares:
If you have Snow Leopard, you can use Dock Expose to only bring up all of your Libronix windows in Expose

This is true and is one of the features I am looking forward to when I upgrade to Snow Leopard!

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS