OT Syntax Search in A-F, Cognate between predicate and object

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 24 2011 4:40 PM

Kevin Becker:

As the one who originated this item on Uservoice thanks to everyone who has voted for it. I can think of no other search feature that would upgrade Logos' usefulness so drastically as the ability to search for roots/stems

If you're on the fence about this one hop off and jump in, it really will be that useful!

I would like to, but it seems I'm out of votes.  It says I can change my votes, but I don't remember what I put them on.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 26005
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 24 2011 4:51 PM

George Somsel:
It says I can change my votes, but I don't remember what I put them on.

Your allocated votes are displayed when you sign in.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 433
Vincent Setterholm | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 25 2011 2:41 PM

Mark Barnes:
Just to let you know that I emailed Vincent Setterholm to ask him to comment on this thread.

We're looking into tagging roots/derivational nouns, etc. (The NT Peshitta based on the SEDRA 3 database already has root data, for those interested.) 

Posts 30138
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 25 2011 3:13 PM

Vincent Setterholm:
We're looking into tagging roots/derivational nouns, etc.

Thanks for letting us know.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 26 2011 12:02 PM

Kevin Becker:

MJ. Smith:

David Knoll:
Lexemes are simply incompatible with Semitic Languages.

Yes

Please vote for http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-4/suggestions/682641-stem-cognate-search

As the one who originated this item on Uservoice thanks to everyone who has voted for it. I can think of no other search feature that would upgrade Logos' usefulness so drastically as the ability to search for roots/stems

If you're on the fence about this one hop off and jump in, it really will be that useful!

Kevin, Peace!

I just gave it 3 votes!                                           At this point it has 122 votes!           2011-04-26 - 3:05 Eastern Daylight Time

*smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS