Adding Hengstenberg from CD

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 65
J. Bryant Evans | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 7 2011 5:21 AM

While cleaning up my home office I found a CD I bought with Hengstenberg's Commentary on Psalms. It is for Logos 3.  I have the unlock code on the disc envelope. The resource is not presently part of my Logos 4 setup. Can the version for 4 be downloaded and if so what do I need to do?

Is there a way to find other resources that I bought but were never downloaded?

Thanks!

Bryant

Posts 10251
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 7 2011 5:30 AM

Joseph B Evans:
It is for Logos 3.  I have the unlock code on the disc envelope. The resource is not presently part of my Logos 4 setup. Can the version for 4 be downloaded and if so what do I need to do?

Most easily you install it on Logos 3 (there should be an installer on the CD, if you don't have Logos 3 installed). This will lead you to the place, where you "activate" your product. Make sure to use your Logos 4 user id (=email-adress). Then from within Logos 3 you synchronize the licence data (tools/library management/synchronize licences). So the Logos server knows you are a legitmate user of the resource.

The next time you start Logos 4, it will recognize that you lack a resource you are entitled to use and it will download and index it automatically.

In case of issues, just ask here in the forums (or call/mail customer service on Monday). Everybody will be very helpful.

Mick

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 1675
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 7 2011 5:37 AM

Joseph B Evans:
Can the version for 4 be downloaded and if so what do I need to do?

Hi Joseph, please see this page in the forums on how to install resources from previous versions: http://wiki.logos.com/Installing_Libronix_Books

Joseph B Evans:
Is there a way to find other resources that I bought but were never downloaded?

If you bought them from Logos, yes. Simply sign into the Logos home page and click on 'Account".

From there click on "Orders"

Finally, scroll down to "Order History" and compare with your library. If you find something that is not installed you can just click on the order number to the left side of the title for download instructions. 

If resources are from a third party, you'll either have to ask them for a purchase history or find the older disks.

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Posts 65
J. Bryant Evans | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 7 2011 5:44 AM

Thanks guys, That was exactly what I was looking for.

Bryant

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS