Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 170
Bob | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 13 2009 3:55 PM

Is there an easy way to get the Windows engine so that I can use the add-ins that do not work on the MAC? I just bought the MAC version and find that the puzzle add-in (which I really want to use for my Sunday school class) won't work on the mac. I cannot find a PC engine-only package,   Is there one?

Bob - 17" MBP quad 2.3GHz 4GB  and iMAC

Posts 31
Justin Kooy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 13 2009 3:57 PM

I have good news!  It's free- http://www.logos.com/support/downloads/ldls/newuser

Justin K.

Logos Ministry Development

360-685-4441

Posts 170
Bob | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 13 2009 5:06 PM
Thanks.

Posts 41
LogosEmployee
Phillip | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 13 2009 5:28 PM

The PC "engine" is also be on your MAC DVD.  Just put the MAC installation DVD in your PC and run the setup.exe.

Either way, you will want to click the links below to make sure the Addins and resources are installed and up to date.

Step 1, open Libronix and then click on Tools – Libronix Update to update to the latest version.  Put a check mark by the items you want to add, and then click “Update”.  Make sure you scroll down and check Power Tools and other optional items. Close Libronix when finished.

Step 2, Open Libronix and close it again to make sure Step 1 has been applied.  Click on the link below to make sure all Addins are installed.  If it does not start automatically, then select “OPEN”.  Put a check mark by the items you want to add, then click “Update”.

http://www.logos.com/media/update/LogosAddinsAutoUpdate.lbxupd

Step 3, click the link below to make sure you are using the newest version of your Libronix books.

http://www.logos.com/media/update/ResourceAutoUpdate.lbxupd

Win 7 x64 | Core i7 2600k @ 4.6GHz | 8GB RAM @ 1866MHz | Intel SSD G2

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 13 2009 5:34 PM

robert Phillips:

Is there an easy way to get the Windows engine so that I can use the add-ins that do not work on the MAC? I just bought the MAC version and find that the puzzle add-in (which I really want to use for my Sunday school class) won't work on the mac. I cannot find a PC engine-only package,   Is there one?

Another Jedi returns from the dark side...Smile

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 170
Bob | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 13 2009 6:59 PM
Thank you. you made my weekend. Looks like the windows partition on the macbook got a new lease on life.

Posts 10837
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 13 2009 7:46 PM

Paul Golder:

Another Jedi returns from the dark side...Smile

More like the girl in Max Lucado's A Gentle Thunder carrying the light back into the darkness to bring truth to the cave dwellers. Devil 

Jack

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS