Happy Birthday Matthew C. Jones!

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2011 11:34 AM

Matthew C Jones:

edit: George, Otto     Thanks for the birthday wishes but that was May 30th. Jonathan just quoted that post to show how he figured the relationship between Nina & myself.    Otherwise I would be alerting Logos I have a stalker on the forums.

I think that the problem lies in the subject line.  Your wife piggy-backed on her birthday wish rather than start a new thread.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2011 11:49 AM

George Somsel:
I think that the problem lies in the subject line.  Your wife piggy-backed on her birtday wish rather than start a new thread.

Probably intentional. She is waiting for me to get off the forums and take her to Red Lobster for lunch. She knew the Birthday thread with my name in it would catch my immediate attention. (Dale Carnegie once said, "The most beautiful sound to any person is the sound of their own name.")

It is really not all about me, it is all about the food.Devil

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2011 11:53 AM

Matthew C Jones:
Probably intentional. She is waiting for me to get off the forums and take her to Red Lobster for lunch. She knew the Birthday thread with my name in it would catch my immediate attention. (Dale Carnegie once said, "The most beautiful sound to any person is the sound of their own name.")

Gee, you mean that I'm not the only one to remember that line?

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2011 12:00 PM

George Somsel:
Gee, you mean that I'm not the only one to remember that line?

Yes, George, Now, If only I could put into practice the other tenets of the book. "How to Win Friends and Influence People."

Would that not be a great improvement, George?

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 37
Nina Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2011 3:01 PM

George Somsel:
Uh-oh Matthew, she's on the forum and can read your posts.  Now she knows how much you spend on books.

He has already told me how many books he has, now I just need to do the math Crying  Actually I am glad that he is happy with all those books!!

Posts 670
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2011 3:33 PM

Happy Birthday Matthew - may it be the start of a blessed and prosperous year!

Posts 10670
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2011 4:31 PM

Nina Jones:
Happy 30th anniversary Matthew!!!! 

Nna

You must have posted that picture from your high school yearbook. Geeked

Posts 6513
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2011 5:02 PM

Happy birthday Matthew. An elderly member in my congregation use to say to me when he shook my hand at the door, "As you are so I was, as I am, so you will be"

As for the gift certificates, have them call Logos, and give your name and logos id. Then they can deposit any amount they wish to your account. Make sure the Logos sales rep, send you an email, so you will know that you have money on your account.

Don't know if Kevin Purcell, ever got his free logos dollars.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 37
Nina Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2011 5:45 PM

Jack Caviness:
You must have posted that picture from your high school yearbook. Geeked

Thank you for the compliment!  I think that photo was taken last fall.  I am trying to get my husband to put his photo on here. (Maybe I can sneak one on!) Smile

Posts 10670
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2011 3:34 AM

Nina Jones:
I am trying to get my husband to put his photo on here. (Maybe I can sneak one on!) Smile

I will exercise my better judgment and refrain from commenting on this one. Cool

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 14 2011 3:23 PM

Happy Birthday Matthew!!!

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS