Saving space

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 102
Jeromy Waunch | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 3 2009 9:31 AM

After installing the Mac alpha, I've just found that the beta install is taking up 6.3 GB of space.  Mainly resources I believe, in the "resources" and "downloaded" folder within the "Logos4" folder.  

Any solutions for not having duplicate copies of the same resource in two locations?  I've been using logos for Windows through fusion, and tried the first mac demo, but never went for the mac purchase because it lacked note taking and markup features (which were deal breakers for me).  Also, there was no home page. Is that because I didn't purchase the mac bundle or is it because it's in alpha?  

Thanks in advance for any replies.  --Jeromy

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2009 10:13 AM

JeromyWaunch:
Any solutions for not having duplicate copies of the same resource in two locations?
Not at this time.

JeromyWaunch:
 Also, there was no home page. Is that because I didn't purchase the mac bundle or is it because it's in alpha?
L4mac will look and work just like the L4win.  So if you want to know what it will do, check out the videos on Logos.com.  Right now the Home Page is missing because it is in Alpha.  

Right now what is going on is that the Alpha version is already built with ALL the features in L4win.  The coders are hard at working creating an interface so we can use the tools already in the Alpha.  

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS