Biblical Commentary on the New Testament-6 volumes Live, yes, shipped, no

Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 20 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 6 2011 7:21 AM

Have any of you who ordered this resource received it?  My account information still shows it shipped on June 3rd.  CS told me it has gone live and they do not know why I did not get it.  I am wondering if anyone can confirm they received it.  Thanks!

Posts 570
Rev Chris | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 7:29 AM

CS couldn't help you out? That's strange.

Pastor, seminary trustee, and app developer.  Check out my latest app for churches: The Church App

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 7:32 AM

Rev Chris:

CS couldn't help you out? That's strange.

Normally, they are extremely helpful.  What I thought was strange is they want me to call Accounting.  I know my credit card info is all OK since I have been receiving other orders without a problem.  CS maintains that the resource shipped but there is a problem with my order.  I am asking if anyone can confirm they got theirs. 

Posts 3682
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 7:36 AM

I thought I would give you an easy answer.  I am sure that I saw it come through on one of my systems.  But when I looked on this system - it was not there.  I will need to check further.  An update was just done on this system, but it was not included in this newest update either.  I'll keep you posted.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 1081
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 7:37 AM

Same here ... my order page says 3 June, I just assumed that it did not make Friday's cut off for the sales team before they went home. Still patience is in order ... the Logos team always seem to sort it out in the end (I also have the issue of the EEC being in the being both in the orders queue and ordered) ...any other company would have me worried.

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 3682
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 7:40 AM

I do notice that no one has actually answered your questions, though.  They comment on CS, but not on their receipt of  "Biblical Commentary ...".

EDIT - Someone got an answer in before I answered. Smile

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 493
Michael Anda | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 8:03 AM

I HAVEN'T received mine either, FYI.

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 8:11 AM

I haven't received mine yet. I haven't received the first volume of the EEC yet either. Neither of them have been billed to me and they are still showing up on my PrePub Orders page awaiting to be processed.  t think accounting must be backlogged with the EEC shipping.

Posts 2719
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 8:12 AM

Michael Anda:

I HAVEN'T received mine either, FYI.

Same here, no joy!

Ted

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 84
Ron Barry | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 8:20 AM

Still have joy...but no resource as yet Wink

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 8:21 AM

Me neither.  It's obviously a backlog.  I'm surprised CS were not able to say that there is a backlog.  Kurt's couple of days delay for EEC have lengthened somewhat...

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 8:25 AM

Thanks, Floyd, for your kindness.  Yes

Posts 2719
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 8:25 AM

Ron Barry:

Still have joy...but no resource as yet Wink

Big SmileStick out tongue

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 8:40 AM

Everybody who hasn't gotten their's yet.  There is a glitch somewhere in the system, I was told by Accounting.  She said to tell you all to call CS because it did go live and will not show up automatically for you since it nows needs to be "pushed through".  You may end up being transferred to Accounting as I was. 

Sorry.  I wish there was a one stroke way to do this.

Posts 10625
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 8:57 AM

Joan ... thank you for following up on this! But 'normally' they send out emails saying 'hey, we hit your cc' plus download links for L3. I don't want to be critical, but 'for goodness sakes.'

And by the way for L3 users, I notice the orders section now has the literal file names, without having to click on the  order number. I don't know when they did that but it's SURE helpful when I'm moving new orders over to my off-line computer. So a minus but a plus!

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 1081
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 9:10 AM

Mine has now gone through Big Smile t least according to the orders page ... no call to the sales team required ... only patience ...

Now do I wait for the EEC to disappear from my order list or just manually cancel it (it having been processed already, I do not want to jeopardise the order/payment plan) ... suppose I will wait patiently for more patience!

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 10625
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 9:12 AM

Just got my 'normal' email. Back on track.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 11:14 AM

I've just got my email and downloaded it (commentary, (not email!). Without needing to contact either CS or accounting. I wonder if there was someone new/inexperienced at either CS or accounting, or both.  Or whether the enquiries of some of you have cleared the road for the rest of us.  I was impatient, but not worried.   But I do wish EEC download would get to me....  |Once they've got on top of that, I expect things will get back to normal.  Vatican 2 documents say they're shipping today  - I wonder....?

Posts 230
Claybon Collins Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 1:10 PM

Received it this afternoon!!

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2011 1:35 PM

nicky crane:
Or whether the enquiries of some of you have cleared the road for the rest of us

What little I learned between my call to CS today and accounting is that when a resource goes "live" there is an automatic email that goes out to all of us that are on the pre-pub list (given your account info is up to date).  It is the email that tells us our Pre pub order is ready to be downloaded.  If you do not get that email and the resource truly has gone "live", then Logos has to manually "push it through".  I suspect that they pushed it through to all of us given an initial inquiry or two. 

Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS