Page 3 of 3 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 47 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 3 2011 5:42 AM

You can also do this:

go to your download manager and kill it.

Settings>applications>download manager or whatever it's called>force close OR force close AND delete cache.

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 22
Tim Chesonis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 3 2011 5:57 AM

I'm sorry, but I don't see this for the life of me.  I too, only see my library.  When I click the SETTINGS button, it only brings up UPDATE and HISTORY.  No option for anything else.  If there is more to this, please explain.  I feel silly, because I'm a computer guy ;-), and I have a rooted phone with Macnut R14 on it.

If I am missing something, please advise.  I desperately want to use this.

Tim

UPDATE

I finally discovered that there is more to just scrolling through the library when you launch the app. (tap the center of the screen after having opened up an app from the Library  and you'll see that you can do more ;-)

Posts 56
AA7163 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 3 2011 5:59 AM

Roberst suggestion should work, I just forced the problem and tried this method and it is a much better solution than mine.  But it probably will work best on android 2.2 and up. 

Click the settings/options buttion when you are on your homescreen >>> click settings >>> Applications >>> All applications tab >>> download manager

Posts 4
Pastor Peter Greene | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 4 2011 4:08 AM

I was hoping that someone from Logos could tell me if eventually all the books in our Logos libraries will be avaliable or will some be left out. I know that not all resources are available on mobile devices due to license restrictions from the publishers but will there be a list available of those unavailable. It can be a little frustrating when you get a few books for example I can download four volumes of Jimmy Swaggart Bible commentary's  but no more are available at the moment. In this case have the publishers said this is it on mobile devices?

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 4 2011 6:36 AM

Peter,

You'd probably be better off starting a new thread i this forum, rather than buried a the end of this old thread....it would get more attention that way.

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 1
Vic A. Russell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 4 2011 7:19 AM

The app. downloaded with no problem on my G Slate. But the jump link to cross  references did not display at all. Thank you for the great work  so far.

Posts 2
Rodney Ducroq | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 8 2011 7:54 AM

How does one get the navigation bar on the samsung charge ..I get all the books but if I open eg. NASB - there is no easy navigation bar to find books - it opens but doesnt give me option window to go to another book...

Posts 2
Rodney Ducroq | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 8 2011 7:57 AM

Is it standard for pages to move from side to side instead of easy scrolling up and down through the passage

Page 3 of 3 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS