Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 12
John Quant | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 13 2011 10:10 AM

I have the Greek-English Lexicon of the Septuagint by J. Lust, et. al. as part of Logos. When I open up the LXX and click on a Greek word, I have the option of looking it up in a number of lexica (mostly NT)--but not this one! Is there a way to add this to the list? I hope to buy the Liddel-Scott-Jones at some point--does anyone know if it is automatically added or if there is a similar issue? Is there a way to edit the order of the list so that lexica I use are on the top and ones I never consult can be hidden? Thanks. -John

Posts 10404
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2011 10:27 AM

I think you just need to prioritize this lexicon. Just open the library on thius resource and click on prioritize in the to right corner, then it's top of the list, IIRC (you may want to play around with all the others - there's a wiki page and even a video on how to do this). If there is already a list of prioritized resources, drag it to the top of the list or at least the top of the list of lexicons - see screenshot:

Mick

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 12
John Quant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2011 10:36 AM

Perfect! Thank you!

Posts 10404
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2011 10:40 AM

You're welcome - I just edited my post and put in a screenshot, if it wasn't clear enough.

Mick

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 84
Ron Barry | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 13 2011 10:49 AM

Check out the notorious Mr Barnes'  video at http://www.logos4training.com/videos/prioritizing/ and pay attention to the section on Advanced Prioritization...he did a great, great job!!!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS