How soon is "soon"?

Page 2 of 2 (37 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 36 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
Phillip Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 15 2011 2:56 PM

Budget? That's always a challenging concept when it comes to my relationship with Logos. More like "I want it, NOW"

I hope my avarice will be forgiven.

Posts 29
RMC | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 16 2011 8:12 AM

Got mine yesterday - and a response, and another response after that.  And boy am I tempted right now!  Definitely taking them up on something - am wishing I had unlimited funds (and time lol) right now!

Posts 182
David Sloan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 16 2011 4:45 PM

Okay, my email came at 4:30 pm CT on Tuesday. I responded at 9:15, and now almost 48 hours later I still haven't gotten a response. Anyone else seeing that kind of a delay?

Posts 340
Smithereens | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 16 2011 4:49 PM

David Sloan:

Okay, my email came at 4:30 pm CT on Tuesday. I responded at 9:15, and now almost 48 hours later I still haven't gotten a response. Anyone else seeing that kind of a delay?

David, no doubt something slipped through the cracks on this one. I'll ask the sales manager to look into this right away.

Thanks for saying something!

Posts 1474
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 16 2011 5:00 PM

Mine came, I purchased 3 books, and then one more Big Smile Wouldn't have done it without the $30 credit from day 2 and answering the medium question first...

Logos should be a controlled substance. Devil

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 182
David Sloan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 16 2011 5:17 PM

I just resent my email and got an immediate response. Thanks, Logos!

Posts 340
Smithereens | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 16 2011 5:18 PM

David Sloan:

Yes

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 16 2011 7:28 PM

Thank you Logos for some great prices!  I was able to pick up some resources I had wanted for quite a while. The prices were so significantly reduced that I couldn't pass them up.Big Smile

Posts 995
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 4:21 AM

David Sloan:

I often resent my email.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 8:30 AM

Peace to all my Logos Forums Brothers and Sisters!                 *smile*

I have been checking my e-mail for days now ....   multiple times .......

AND! 

I have yet to receive an e-mail.  As I read the basic instructions on "Meet and Greet," it was my understanding that I would receive an e-mail....

Am I wrong?

Am I forgotten?

Is there anyone else in the same situation??

Is the "press" of overwhelming response postponing my e-mail?????

I continue this Friday Morning to be patient, if not a wee bit on edge ....

11:28 local Eastern Daylight Time

I really would like to receive an e-mail since I was told I would....

You don't even have to make an offer of a sale ....    Just tell me you love me in the Lord!       *smile*

signed ...     Feelin' Lonely

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 113
Geertruida Selter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 8:34 AM

yep Milford, I am also waiting for days. Check my inbox regularly, but still no e-mail from Logos with an offer. Quess, patience is the name of the game!! Hope though that the wait wouldn't be too.... long!!

Posts 340
Smithereens | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 8:51 AM

Wow! Thanks for saying something and sorry for the delay...we'll look into it right away.

Thanks and stay tuned!

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 9:05 AM

....at your own pace, Stephen!   *smile*  Even if I got it next week, it would be welcome!        

*smile*

We do understand you must be surprisingly overwhelmed!        Peace to you!

You have a fantastic name, of course!   (maybe the "Smith" part, also!  ???? ...                                                              will have to ask MJ! .....                     *smile*

Therefore, brothers,2 pick out from among you seven men nof good repute, ofull of the Spirit and of wisdom, whom we will appoint to this duty. 4 But pwe will devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the word." 5 And what they said pleased the whole gathering, and they chose Stephen, qa man full of faith and rof the Holy Spirit

1. stephanos (

στέφανος

, 4735), primarily, "that which surrounds, as a wall or crowd" (from stepho, "to encircle"), denotes (a) "the victor’s crown," the symbol of triumph in the games or some such contest; hence, by metonymy, a reward or prize; (b) "a token of public honor" for distinguished service, military prowess, etc., or of nuptial joy, or festal gladness, especially at the parousia of kings. It was woven as a garland of oak, ivy, parsley, myrtle, or olive, or in imitation of these in gold. In some passages the reference to the games is clear, 1 Cor. 9:25; 2 Tim. 4:8 ("crown of righteousness"); it may be so in 1 Pet. 5:4, where the fadeless character of "the crown of glory" is set in contrast to the garlands of earth. In other passages it stands as an emblem of life, joy, reward and glory, Phil. 4:1; 1 Thess. 2:19; Jas. 1:12 ("crown of life "); Rev. 2:10 (ditto); 3:11; 4:4, 10: of triumph, 6:2; 9:7; 12:1; 14:14.

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 340
Smithereens | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 9:37 AM

Milford Charles Murray:
You have a fantastic name, of course! 

I have the steadfast courage and conviction of an incredible man as well as my parents to thank for that. Wink May I follow his example in every area of my life, by Christ's grace!

For everyone else: If it's been a long time since you've heard from Sales, check out this thread: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/34690.aspx

Thanks!

Posts 113
Geertruida Selter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 11:16 AM

Within a quarter of an hour after my post, I got an e-mail from one of the sales reps and I've already responded. This was quick action!! Thanks Logos!! :)

Posts 113
Geertruida Selter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 1:36 PM

It's 4 hours since I sent the reply to the sales rep, and there's no response as yet to my mail telling me the discounts of the products of my choosing, so I wonder if my mail has slipped through the cracks.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 4:22 PM

Peace to you, Steven!   *smile*          And!           All Logos Forums Brothers and Sisters...

I received my e-mail         .............             very gratefully    !!!

Much to ponder now!              *smile*

Page 2 of 2 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS