Off Topic

Page 9 of 23 (446 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last »
This post has 445 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 8:22 AM | Locked

Stephen Smith:

Thomas Black:
get people to change position in the difficulty level for the contest.

ummm....and what category would that put you in?

That put's me in the "almost half of Rosie" category.  :-)  Not to mention closing in on  MJ. and Dave

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 8:23 AM | Locked

Philip Spitzer:

MusicMusicMusicThe day the squirrel went besurq, in that first self righteous church, in that sleepy little town of passahooola.MusicMusicMusic

I've actually been through Pascagoula.  Don't remember it at all.

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 8:36 AM | Locked

Philip Spitzer:

Oh...now I see. Thomas is too busy over in the blogging word to come over to the forum world and waste time.

Your turn Philip, scrape up a blog post and send it to Jayson.  He'll publish anything.  (I'm proof).

Check the Wiki

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 8:37 AM | Locked

Stephen Smith:
The irony here is that up until halo-dog came in... Thankfully Philip came in here and saved the day by getting everything back on track!

Maybe its time for my superhero disguise.

Posts 340
Smithereens | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 8:40 AM | Locked

You should change your account name to Halo-dog as well....

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 8:40 AM | Locked

Thomas Black:

Philip Spitzer:

Oh...now I see. Thomas is too busy over in the blogging word to come over to the forum world and waste time.

Your turn Philip, scrape up a blog post and send it to Jayson.  He'll publish anything.  (I'm proof).

I'm too busy messing around here to get involved in trivial matters like encouraging people to use the software. Maybe when I have more free time.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 8:51 AM | Locked

I would just like to add this thought to this thread....but I won't.

Posts 37
Nina Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 9:44 AM | Locked

Stephen Smith:
certain unnamed pup

!                                                          

My hubby (Matthew Jones) without a beard    (12/14/2010)                              and with a beard!!    (06/10/2011)              

Just couldn't resist!!  Big Smile

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 9:46 AM | Locked

Nina Jones:

Stephen Smith:
certain unnamed pup

!                                                          

My hubby (Matthew Jones) without a beard    (12/14/2010)                              and with a beard!!    (06/10/2011)              

Wow, it's like two different people.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 9:49 AM | Locked

Todd Phillips:

Nina Jones:

Stephen Smith:
certain unnamed pup

!                                                          

Wow, it's like two different people.

Yeah, I had trouble matching him up with a person in the first photo. Just be clear, he's not the second or third from the left, Right?Big Smile

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 10:09 AM | Locked

Wow Nina, that certainly puts my pittance of a beard to shame.  

Thanks for the pic.  

Check the Wiki

Posts 28121
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 10:34 AM | Locked

Thomas Black visits my Logos Welcome Page:

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 9127
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 10:34 AM | Locked

Nina Jones:

Stephen Smith:
certain unnamed pup

!                                                          

Wow. Thirteen?? kids and the beard isn't white as snow? Now that is a miracle.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 18854
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 11:28 AM | Locked

Stephen Smith:

So, the current record for longest thread ever in the Logos forums stands at 624 posts.

The thread that holds second place is rapidly closing in for the title and leads the third longest thread by a country mile. (Seriously: Meet and Greet (plus sale) is out of this world!)

We thought it'd be fun to see if we could try to break the current record of 624 posts...even though we're now in the final half of Forum Week.

What's the need for this thread? The "Meet and Greet" thread is set to surpass the record today, probably. It's up to 617 posts already.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 11:39 AM | Locked

Rosie Perera:
What's the need for this thread? The "Meet and Greet" thread is set to surpass the record today, probably. It's up to 617 posts already.

I agree. What good can this thread possibly serve?

Unless,    maybe,   No!   It couldn't be Stephen foresaw the propensity of the "regulars" posting too many responses in the "Meet & Greet" thread. The final tally in that thread will be skewed by the fact not all posts were introductory ("Meet") but they are at least  welcoming ("Greet".)

edit: OH, HORRORS!  Indifferent

Who let that woman post my picture without a signed release? There is gonna be some  'splainin'  to do!

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 11:49 AM | Locked

alabama24:

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 11:50 AM | Locked

Matthew C Jones:
edit: OH, HORRORS!  Indifferent

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 12:05 PM | Locked

Richard Wardman:

Cat-astrophe...  

Found Reformed Pastor "Cat-astrophe" article => http://reformedpastor.wordpress.com/2010/01/07/cat-astrophe/
that includes:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 12:08 PM | Locked

Philip Spitzer:

Stephen Smith:
The irony here is that up until halo-dog came in... Thankfully Philip came in here and saved the day by getting everything back on track!

Maybe its time for my superhero disguise.

Need a helper ?

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 17 2011 12:10 PM | Locked

alabama24:

I'm watching you.  

The best part (?) is you all get to see what my desk looks like in real life.  I did not pause to clean it off beforehand.

Check the Wiki

Page 9 of 23 (446 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS