Okay, I give in...

Page 5 of 10 (186 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last »
This post has 185 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 340
Smithereens | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 12:51 PM

Todd Phillips:

Stephen Smith:
So, go back to my second post in this thread and re-read it. There's more to that post than "Come on, guys. Focus!" Look at what is is there....and maybe even what's not there. Then you might know where to start looking.

BTW, that was your third post where you said that. Big Smile 

And what's missing is that you removed one of the lines from Matthew quote when you used it (unless he added it later):

"5. I even highlighted Stephen's posts to see if he used white text on white background like the keyword spammers do."

Well...if that's a clue, it hasn't led me anywhere.  I've highlighted and lowlighted everywhere that seems possible.

Yes, Todd, the fact that I left #5 out was a hint...because the easter egg is in one of my posts. I keyed in on that fact that people are looking all over the place, from source code, to employee rosters, to the product checkout process at logos.com!

And therefore, "focus!" As in, "this is for forum week. look in forum week. and what's more, look in my posts." Wink I'm not that cryptic. But I really can't give any more hints.

Posts 17
Gerrit Hofius | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 1:31 PM

The only thing similar to an easter egg I'm finding is the link to Jeremy Vanschoonhoven great video from America's Got Talent in the first post of the Meet and Greet (plus sale) thread... Big Smile

Don't know if this is the easter egg, but it is a great video! Smile

Posts 4921
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 1:35 PM

Stephen Smith:

And therefore, "focus!" As in, "this is for forum week. look in forum week. and what's more, look in my posts." Wink I'm not that cryptic. But I really can't give any more hints.

Well, that's all well and good, I suppose. But have you noticed that the "Forum WEEK" topic has 34(!) threads in it. 34!!! Anyone think the term "run amok" might apply here?

Not to mention that some of the longest threads on the forum are included. Indifferent

34!!!

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 1:52 PM

Dumb question, but

Is the Easter egg the green sunglasses on "a certain unnamed pup?"

It has been staring at me all week and Robert's avatar grew a halo.... Hmmm

Had to put on my bi-focals to FOCUS on those cool glasses.

Various clues? Or silly coincidence?  Here,   here,  and here.

Stephen Smith:
Her two favorite parts: when somebody let halo-dog in here all by himself...and...

Stephen Smith:
(This will be especially helpful if you've been trying to figure out who all the dogs are that keep posting.)

Stephen Smith:
for the benefit of certain unnamed pup...er..

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 340
Smithereens | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 2:11 PM

silly coincidence. I think all the dog avatars dog pictures in the forums are hilarious! Apparently I've been commenting on them too much....

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 2:13 PM

Stephen Smith:

silly coincidence. I think all the dog avatars dog pictures in the forums are hilarious! Apparently I've been commenting on them too much....

And  does Phil want to explain the green sunglasses?

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 3:11 PM

Stephen Smith:
It was at this point that he added the mask: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/34644/260426.aspx#260426

I was so taken with Phil's following post I forgot about the super-hero comment.

Posts 995
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 3:30 PM

The only thread from Stephen that hasn't (yet) led to an offer/discount/credit is the Off Topic thread.  Could it be hiding something else, maybe?

Am I Hot!?  Cold!?  Wink

Posts 110
Ron Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 3:43 PM

Is this it?

http://www.logos.com/media/flash/hdnt/HDNT-Revised.html?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=post&utm_content=textlink&utm_campaign=live_forum_week_hdnt

Samsung Series 7; Windows 8 64 bit; Intel Core i7-3635QM @2.4GHz; 8 GB RAM; 1 GB NVIDIA GeForce GT640M

Posts 28361
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 3:44 PM

Stephen -

I don't think I found the easter egg... but I found a typo:

screenshots and videos explaining about how to do things with Logos 4 you didn’t even know where possible

http://blog.logos.com/2011/06/celebrating-50000-forum-users/

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 995
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 3:48 PM

alabama24:

Stephen -

I don't think I found the easter egg... but I found a typo:

screenshots and videos explaining about how to do things with Logos 4 you didn’t even know where possible

http://blog.logos.com/2011/06/celebrating-50000-forum-users/

More importantly - how can you live with all those open windows!!!!!!?????  Seriously, it's giving me the sweats just looking at it!!

Posts 28361
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 3:51 PM

Richard Wardman:
how can you live with all those open windows!!!!!!?????  Seriously, it's giving me the sweats just looking at it!!

Big Smile I have a messy "office"

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 4:02 PM

Richard Wardman:

The only thread from Stephen that hasn't (yet) led to an offer/discount/credit is the Off Topic thread.  Could it be hiding something else, maybe?

Am I Hot!?  Cold!?  Wink

Given Stephen's comments earlier:

Stephen Smith:
No hidden meaning. No hidden message. Just an in-joke that people familiar with the forums should be able spot as incongruous and then discover what it really is/means.

Wonder about  Off Topic thread having in-joke "The correct way to Hijack a thread" topic (since Hijack not included in post title and some forum guidelines added after original hijack thread with focus on using Logos Bible Software in forum discussions).

Also wonder about hidden possibility of extending Forum week for a week ? (allow time for hidden promotion sales to continue discussion)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 28361
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 4:03 PM

Another typo: In one of your posts, you have the wrong address for your twitter account. Wow I am bored. Big Smile

Notice the 4 w's:

http://wwww.twitter.com/logos

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 4:09 PM

alabama24:

Wow I am bored. Big Smile

uh umm ... aren't you suppose to be at the beach vacationing??? and relaxing???Paradise

Posts 28361
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 4:21 PM

Half way there - in a small hotel room. My boys and I were supposed to be swimming in the pool, but it is lightning...Tongue Tied

Posts 767
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 6:11 PM

Stephen Smith:
Stephen Smith Replied: Yesterday 2:59 PM

Charles Clayton : I wear Vibram Five Finger Shoes

Sweet! I recently went with the merrell closed-toe equivalents...a little more grippy. Having a hard time knowing if I'm really using the right chi running technique with them, but I'm pretty excited about switching tracks and taking this new approach to running...

You been using minimalist shoes long?

I think it has something to do with this but I just can't put my finger on it.

Posts 28361
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 6:20 PM

Stephen Smith:
Favorite non-Logos pastime: running and/or target practice

We're not doing both at the same time, are we Stephen? Big Smile

258523.aspx

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 18 2011 6:41 PM

alabama24:

Stephen Smith:
Favorite non-Logos pastime: running and/or target practice

We're not doing both at the same time, are we Stephen? Big Smile

258523.aspx

That was my 1st guess: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/34712/261082.aspx#261082

EDIT: Oops. It was my 2nd guess: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/34712/261097.aspx#261097

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 5 of 10 (186 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS