Found the easter egg

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
David Siauw | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 19 2011 9:29 AM

Stephen, I think I found it. It's in your Round 2 post. You said this (note the word OUT and FOCUS):

"*Personal note: If you haven't seen the video about the High Definition New Testament, you definitely should check it out! I personally think a resource like this is incredibly helpful in understanding the New Testament writers' flow of thought and intentions for writing. Can there be anything more worthwhile in studying the Word than trying to understand the inspired authors' intent? Few resources focus on the discourse grammar level of Bible study, and only one (that I've seen) makes it so accessible/understandable for the average person. Take a look!

Hence, the link is: http://www.logos.com/media/flash/hdnt/HDNT-Revised.html?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=post&utm_content=textlink&utm_campaign=live_forum_week_hdnt

Am I right? :) Please tell me I am right....Yeahhhhh!!!!

PS: Not sure how to report this out, so decided to create a new thread. Smile

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 19 2011 12:02 PM

David Siauw:

Stephen, I think I found it. It's in your Round 2 post. You said this (note the word OUT and FOCUS):

"*Personal note: If you haven't seen the video about the High Definition New Testament, you definitely should check it out! I personally think a resource like this is incredibly helpful in understanding the New Testament writers' flow of thought and intentions for writing. Can there be anything more worthwhile in studying the Word than trying to understand the inspired authors' intent? Few resources focus on the discourse grammar level of Bible study, and only one (that I've seen) makes it so accessible/understandable for the average person. Take a look!

Hence, the link is: http://www.logos.com/media/flash/hdnt/HDNT-Revised.html?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=post&utm_content=textlink&utm_campaign=live_forum_week_hdnt

Am I right? :) Please tell me I am right....Yeahhhhh!!!!

PS: Not sure how to report this out, so decided to create a new thread. Smile

I could still be missing something, but I don't see it there.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS