It is about time to get BBG for logos!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 676
Robert Peters | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 19 2011 7:17 PM

No there is no reason why Logos cannot get Basics of Biblical greek when olive tree has it

http://www.olivetree.com/store/product.php?productid=17596

Posts 276
Mark Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 19 2011 8:56 PM

I would love to have BBG and all of the related books in Logos also!

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 19 2011 8:57 PM

Yes  I agree completely. This is the book we use in Greek 1 and 2 in my degree program. I would love for it to be in Logos Bible Software.

Posts 676
Robert Peters | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 19 2011 9:10 PM

I think it is obvious now the problem is with LOGOS!

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 19 2011 10:12 PM

Zondervan and Logos have a fairly late relationship with Zondervan books just popping up in 2009. That was all Zondervan, as they insisted on works remaining on their Pradis system. Zondervan has always been somewhat standoffish when it comes to licensing arrangements.

http://www.logos.com/press/releases/logos-bible-software-announces-zondervan-partnership

Update: Zondervan and Olive Tree: http://www.zondervan.com/Cultures/en-US/NewsRoom/NewsReleases/olive+tree+bible.htm?QueryStringSite=Zondervan

Posts 676
Robert Peters | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 19 2011 10:58 PM

Why would they release it for one platform and not the other?

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 20 2011 1:23 AM

Robert Peters:
Why would they release it for one platform and not the other?

Logos has over 100 other Zondervan titles, most of which OliveTree doesn't have. Maybe Zondervan wanted initially to split their products. Maybe (and I think this is more likely) Logos initially wanted to concentrate on commentaries and reference books, which tend to be more useful and popular than Greek grammars.

Posts 485
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 20 2011 6:20 AM

Stick out tongue I'd like this Stick out tongue too , especially if I could get it all bundled together for a decent price (including the recently released Basics of Biblical Aramaic).

What I don't want to see is a bundle with the Basics of Biblical... language series together with other Zondervan language-related titles. \

And make all of the titles available as individual volumes also.

Posts 687
Douglas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 20 2011 1:57 PM

Randal M Lane:

Stick out tongue I'd like this Stick out tongue too , especially if I could get it all bundled together for a decent price (including the recently released Basics of Biblical Aramaic).

What I don't want to see is a bundle with the Basics of Biblical... language series together with other Zondervan language-related titles. \

And make all of the titles available as individual volumes also.

Yes Yes  :)

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS