Unable to Locate Resouce

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 43
Abraham M. Payton Jr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 3 2009 11:12 PM

How do I access KJV English–Greek Reverse Interlinear and KJV English–Hebrew Reverse Interlinear resouces? Both are listed as an available resources in my L4 Edition according to the Comparison Chart on the web site. But I have not been able to determine how to access them. Can anyone help me get there from here?

Posts 30199
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2009 11:15 PM

Have you tried:

1) open library (on ribbon)

2) search on Bible

3) if the resource appears, click on it?

OR

1) open KJV

2) click on interlinear button on KJV pane

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2009 11:16 PM

Type KJV in the Command Bar and select "King James Version" not "The King James Version".

You should see at the top of this pane a button to turn on the interlinear.

Posts 43
Abraham M. Payton Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2009 11:24 PM

Problem solved and thank you both. I also needed to expand the panel to see it after I followed your instructions.

Have a good night.

Abraham

Posts 132
George T. Kelley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 4 2011 6:54 AM

On the command bar when you type KJV and click the King James Version it is KJV Cambridge Paragraph English–Greek & Hebrew Reverse Interlinear not the KJV English–Greek & Hebrew Reverse Interlinear, which in the comparison list is a separate Bible.

I got an update today which updated  The English–Greek Reverse Interlinear New Testament (& Old Testament) Authorized English Version (1873) and they were not highlighted because they are not in my Library (I have Gold) (everything else was highlighted). I do have the Cambridge Paragraph..., but not the other. It shows that this is included in all but the Home addition on the comparison chart, but not in my Library.

Posts 26029
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 4 2011 6:31 PM

If you had Libronix you will have the Authorised Version (1769) which is not a Reverse Interlinear (RI) else you will have the RI bibles:-

• King James Version (1900) 
  • Cambridge Paragraph Bible of the Authorized English Version (1873)

The description English–Greek Reverse Interlinear New Testament (& Old Testament) Authorized English Version (1873) refers to the Interlinear (Greek and Hebrew) parts of the English bible titled Cambridge Paragraph Bible. Only the resource can be highlighted (linked).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS