What is your most desired missing feature to be included in the next Mac version?

Page 1 of 3 (54 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 53 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 1928
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 6 2009 12:32 AM

Fitting for the first post to the Mac forum, what is your most desired missing feature that you would like to have included in the next Mac version?

For me, it is the ability to switch between resources in the same window (like we can do so in the current windows version).

Donovan

Posts 6
Dennis Arbogast | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 6 2009 5:10 AM

I am thankful to be able to read my resources on my mac, but I miss the notes, mark up, bible reading plan.

Posts 10518
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 6 2009 6:06 PM

If I must choose only one missing feature, I would like to see parallel associations.

Jack

Posts 147
John Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 6 2009 7:10 PM

Definitely, PRA's.

Posts 2774
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 9 2009 5:27 PM

switching between resources using the arrow key.

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 452
David Buckham | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 9 2009 7:03 PM

Since switching between resources was already mentioned, I would love to see PBBs functional.  

all about Christ,

David 

all about Christ,

David Buckham

http://thinkspurlove.blogspot.com

Posts 228
Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 9 2009 10:58 PM

I would have to agree with Dennis. I am by no means a Bible scholar but I would like the ability to take notes in Logos and be able to search trough them along with the ability to mark up (underline and highlight) along with the bible reading plans. I guess on benefit for me is I've never used the windows version before so I don't know what the mac version is missing.

God Bless

Stephen

Posts 72
Boris Repschinski | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 1:52 AM

I would prefer that those resources not yet working get fast implementation. Among those is, for example, the Synopsis Quatuor Evangeliorum, something sorely needed. 

Boris Repschinski

Professor of NT Studies

University of Innsbruck

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 5:29 AM

Bible speed search is one feature I miss most. I'd also like the UI improved some, way too much white space. Need to see verse lists return. Oh wait, did you say just one feature?

Posts 26
Neal Gordon | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 5:57 AM

Switching between resources with the arrow key, and the ability to import my own sermon files.

Oh and I don't want to be greedy but support for the time line addin would be nice too Smile

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 7:16 AM

I managed to forget a huge one: printing.

Posts 2774
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2009 7:58 AM

I have to add my props for this feature.  I have gotten used to working around it, but boy I remember the how much I used it and how helpful it really is!!

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 11
Corby Stephens | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2009 4:29 PM

First, and not to be too obnoxious as a first time poster and new user to the app, but this forum is kinda odd. I mean, I just want to post this as another entry in this thread, not as a reply to someone else's entry. But there is no "post comment" or "reply" button, except under someone else's entry. Unless my browser isn't showing it or something, this forum, from a technical standpoint, could be a little easier to use.

Anyway, I would love to see the option to sync the Exegetical Guide and the various Parallel Bible Versions window so that if I update one, the other automatically syncs up to the same place. That would be great for any window that is open to a Biblical text, like commentaries.

Posts 11
Corby Stephens | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 12 2009 4:32 PM

OK, I see how it works (the forum). It did what I wanted it to do, but it presented itself in such a way that it appeared like it was going to do something else. Other forum systems (phpBB, vBulletin, etc), when you click on a "Reply" button that is within the div of someone else's post, it replies to that particular post, not the whole topic. Anyway, now I know. Maybe add a Reply button at the top and/or bottom of the page?

OK, I'm done.

Posts 8
Jonathan Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2009 10:05 AM

printing. notes. exporting references to other programs.

Posts 2
Josh Tomlinson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2009 10:15 AM

easier updates.  for sure.  using sparkle or some other framework.

Posts 50
meitnik | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2009 9:03 PM

simple:

1. Note taking

2. Highlilting--with different colors please

3. intelligent copy/paste-- with unicode support for Hebrew/Greek etc..

4. Reading plan--both Jewish and Christian bibles

5. anything to finish off proper Hebrew support

{Choose Life, Create Hope, Nurture Love, Wrestle Faith...}

Posts 73
Chuck Lindsey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 17 2009 11:06 AM

#1 for me is the linking of resources together (i.e. Strongs resources all change when the number is clicked)

#2 The ability to add notes to a verse.

#3 PBB

Posts 2
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 17 2009 11:23 AM

I'd like to see access to PBB's added too - have many PBB resources I'd like to use.

Posts 262
LogosEmployee
Steve Workman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 17 2009 11:45 AM

These are all great suggestions.  Logos does have a deticated email address for this.  It is Macfeedback@logos.com.

Page 1 of 3 (54 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS