CP Awareness Post: Meyer's Commentary…

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 452
Is Mebin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 1 2011 11:43 PM

Thx...placed an order

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 2 2011 3:31 AM

It looks really good!  Now to get others to bid on it...

Posts 557
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 2 2011 8:30 AM

I am in. Great resource.

Posts 44
Bob Fuller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 2 2011 9:21 AM

I have been waiting for this. PTL. He comments where others seem to tread lightly. I'm in.

Posts 44
Bob Fuller | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 7 2011 10:06 AM

One thing. I will be interested in how this edition compares with the 1890 American edition. The translation was revised, the whole set was edited by George Crooks, and published by Funk & Wagnalls. Crooks makes a lot of comments at the end of each of the main sections of the commentary.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 31 2011 5:57 PM

Michael Anda:

Peace to you, Michael!                *smile*                               ........   and!   ..........

Always Joy in the Lord!

Thanks for your post!           Just came across it .......       a bit late, but glad I didn't miss it...

Just signed up!               Imagine, T&T Clark books for only just over $1.00 per volume!                          *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 301
Jerry Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 8:44 AM

If you're looking for some background on Meyer, there's a good article in the following journal . . .

Heinrich August Wilhelm Meyer
Rev. Henry S. Burrage

Bibliotheca Sacra Volume 32, 125 (Andover, Mass: Andover Seminary, 1875), 42.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS