Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 68
Gregory S. MacBeth | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jul 3 2011 3:23 PM

Logged into Logos Android on Xoom and tried to use the verse picker, but it looks likes several activities or menu items are missing.  Am I missing something?

I

I

Posts 54
Andrew | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 3 2011 7:41 PM

I would settle for your telling me how to bring up the menu.....

When I press the menu button, I can only go to the history, back to the library, and I can page back and forth with these arrows that do NOT actually affect what is on the screen (perhaps only advancing verses, but not sure what it accomplishes). I see no way to navigate other than to page back and forth. Off hand, it is sufficiently hideous that I am pretty sure that it is operator (that would be me) stupidity because the web site claims many things working.

Posts 1
Buks van Ellewee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 3 2011 8:08 PM

Stumped me at first as well - tap the book title bar at the top of the application and some navigation controls will appear.  Tap the content button (rightmost).

Posts 54
Andrew | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 3 2011 8:38 PM

Oh...... Embarrassed

Well, that makes this much easier to navigate than my Kindle stuff. Then again, I can access my Lutheran ESV study bible on the Kindle and in regular Logos.... have not noticed it for Android yet.

Thanks for that, by the way. That makes a HUGE difference.

Posts 333
LogosEmployee

Gregory S. MacBeth:
Logged into Logos Android on Xoom and tried to use the verse picker, but it looks likes several activities or menu items are missing.  Am I missing something?

Hi Gregory,

What resource were you viewing? The verse picker only appears if you are in a bible.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS