4.3 Beta 11 (v4.30.0.1146) available

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 5 2011 5:42 PM | Locked

4.3 Beta 11 (v4.30.0.1146) is available for testing.

To upgrade to Beta 11, enter the "Update Now" command if you’ve switched to the beta channel before, or enter the "Set Update Channel to Beta" command if you're on a stable version (such as 4.2b SR-1). To install Beta 11 from scratch, see the notes and download link at http://community.logos.com/forums/t/34221.aspx.

For Release Notes see: http://wiki.logos.com/Logos_4.3_Beta_11

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 5 2011 6:26 PM | Locked

looks like we may have some trouble with this one... my OT/NT layout causes the program to shut down immediately and before it finishes starting up.  This has never happened before... Crying

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 5 2011 9:37 PM | Locked

Paul Newsome:

looks like we may have some trouble with this one... my OT/NT layout causes the program to shut down immediately and before it finishes starting up.  This has never happened before... Crying

Wonder about enabling diagnostic logging ? (see if Logos4.log file has crash information)

Wiki Mac Troubleshooting => How to Report Bugs in Logos 4 Mac has log posting steps plus links for enabling logging (via AppleScript Application or manually).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 82
David L Adams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 6 2011 6:25 AM | Locked

I have been using β11 for several hours of research and writing now, employing a number of different layouts, most of which have many panes and open resources, and I have not had this problem. Also I have modified and saved layouts with no troubles. So whatever the problem is, it does not appear to be a general issue. Perhaps it can be isolated to a particular resource (or combination or resources) or some other characteristic of the local installation.

I would try restarting the computer (not just the program). If the problem persists after that then KS4J is right: turn on diagnostic logging and reproduce the problem and submit the logs. Hopefully just restarting the computer will sort out whatever problem you are experiencing.

– DLA

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS